New meal?

Dippers p.o.v

slowly, my eyes open, only to be face to face with the overwhelming morning light shining through the window. Mabel still slept beside me, not seeming to wake up any time soon. Her arms still hung over my neck in a cuddle position.
Not wanting to wake her up, I slowly nudged my way out of her grasp until finally, I was free. Still my paws tingling from only have just waken up, I made my way out of the den.
Our cave-like home sat on top of a small rocky mountain with a wide, flat cliff. I sat near the edg, acknowledging the breathtaking view.
The sun gave off a warm pink and orange glow as it peered over the tall pine forest. I continued to take in my surroundings until I picked up something. A sent of a nearby animal, now known as 'breakfast'.
I knew it was a deer, most likely a 'Buck'. I repeativly sniffed the air as I approached the peaceful creature. I was most definitely correct about it being a buck, cause when I started to stalk it from behind a tree, I noticed the large and pointy antlers. U stood still, getting ready to attack. Drool dropped from my mouth at the thought of digging my bare teeth into that juicy, plump, red meat.
I stared at the animal ravenously before I lepped onto the deer, I heard someone, which caused the creature to flee in fear.
"DIPPER! THERE IS FOOD AT STORES! LEAVE THAT POOR, INNOCENT THING ALONE!" Mabel scolded.
I dropped my ears and looked down, not only in shame, but in anger of Mabel getting in the way of an delicious meal. I walked over to her sourly as she placed her hands on her hips, looking down on me. I growled as a response.
"If you're hungry, I'll run into town quickly and purchase some food. Okay?" She insisted. "Come on, let's go back to the cave." Mabel insisted gesturing towards the den.
As we made our way back, I noticed everyone sitting at the foot of the cliff. I could tell just by their hungry stares, Mabel forbidded them to hunt any animals.
'what's the point of a wolf if it can't hunt to eat.' I thought. Once we were at the top, Mabel had us set in a single-file line. I could definitely tell nobody wanted to be near me due to their infuriated stares. But I couldn't care less.
"Okay, I know you guys are hungry and mad that I wouldn't let you guys hunt. But instead, I'm gonna run into town real quick and pick up something for you guys to eat. Okay?" Mabel suggested.
"NO, YOUR NOT GOING INTO TOWN UNINTENDED!!!" Max barked, but Mabel couldn't understand him.
She quickly got the idea of Max being unhappy with that, so I went and stood next to her.
"Fine, I'll go with her. You happy, you baby?" I confirmed with an annoyed growl from Max.
This is definitely going to be a new meal considering, it's Mabel were talking about. I wouldn't be surprised if the 'breakfast' she had in mind is fifty percent glitter.

I've got nothing to say other than thank you for 200 readers! And hopefully more to come
Bye~