Everest pack

Dippers p.o.v~

         All throughout the entire day, I had delt with the annoying outbursts of questions. She wouldn't leave the 'wolf adventure' or so she called it, alone.
        "Dipper!!! I'm bored!!! I want wolf adventurrrrrreeeee!!!!!!" She whined.
        "What do you even want me to show you?!"
        "The things you guys do for fun around here!"
        "Well, you took away basically the only fun thing! Hunting isn't only a way to get food! It's a sport!" I beamed.
        "Well sorry for caring about nature!" She yelled.
         "Let's just change the subject, okay?" I said flatly.
         "To what?"
         "I don't know! Why do you keep asking me?!" I yelled of frustration.
            "I dunno, your the smart one, so I just assumed you'd have all the answers." She mumbled.
            "Well, I d-." I started as a roaring growl shot through my ears.
            I quickly turned back into my wolf form and headed out of the room with Mabel following behind. The first thing I saw as I exited the den was another pack of wolves. They looked familiar until I got a good look a their leader.
             "Everest pack." I mumbled through gritted teeth.
             They didn't seem to notice me and Mabel at all, witch could give me an advantage If I needed one.
             "This is our turf you're on!" Max growled to the leader of their pack, Zack.
            "Not for much longer, you runts." Zack said with a smirk and slowly creeping over to me.
              I stepped forward as a way to protect Mabel from him. I've seen the kind of damage they cause. They can take out an entire pack of up to seven wolves. But I won't show my fear. It's what they crave in us.
              "And lookie who we have here!" He chirped in delight.
              "Leave now and no one will be hurt." I growled.
              "I'm not scared of you! Why would I!? Your just a little pup who's taken the place of a girl!" He laughed as some of the wolves from his pack fell to the floor in fits of laughter.
               "And you're just an alpha. Nothing more, nothing less. You're kind is known for your stupidity! It's hilarious how you think you're the center of everything! A object of which should be treasured like jewels!" I said trying to hold back laughter.
                 Just as I finished, the feared alpha tackled me to the floor. He pined me down by the neck witch made it hard to breath. He shot me a death stare before Samuel and Mari came to my aid. They jumped on top of him drawing loud growls from the other wolves of his pack. The pressure on my neck quickly increased making me gag and gasp for air, but nothing would come through. I laid on my side as Zack stood on my front and back legs making me unable to move or defend myself and with the extra weight of Sam and Mari, it was even worse.
           "Dipper, why aren't you doing anything to stop him!?" Mabel cried.
            I tried to answer her but I couldn't. I couldn't even make a single sound aside from gagging. Soon I had next to no energy left from lack of oxygen, that's until Mabel tackled Zack. She hopped on his back and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling up to choke him. He quickly released me to prevent the gagging I just went through. I gasped for air as I regained to my feet. But as soon as I stood, Mabel stood proud at Zack who was running away with his pack.
            "You did it." I mumbled still trying to catch my breath.
            "Are you okay?" She asked and pointed at my neck.
             "I'm fine." I said as I lost my sense of coordination.
              "Are you sure? Your neck is bleeding!" Mabel yelled as my vision became blury and the feeling of wind pushing past my side.
               Soon I hit the floor with Mabel, Mari, Sam and David running to try and catch me being the last thing saw before total darkness.

There, finally done with chapter! I had major writers block, that's why this took so long. Thank-you guys for all the support. It really shocked me that this story is getting so many views! This was just supposed to be a quick little thing to pass time! Now I have to actually make a plot! Ugh!!! So much work!!! Until the next chapter,
                Bye~