Trouble in the den

Dippers p.o.v.

             My eyes slowly fluttered open as I felt the weight on my stomach increase. As soon adjusted to Orange shine of the morning, I saw Mabel sitting on my stomach.
            "Come on!! Get up!!" She  demanded.
            "Alright, I'm up." I whined.
            "I already packed our bags. All we need to do is  get breakfast and leave! Come on, let's go!!" Mabel explained while grabbing my arm and pulling me off the bed.
             "Alright! I said I'm up!" I shouted.
             "Good, now come on! I've waited long enough for this!" She yelled in reply.
             Than I noticed something, as I stood up. She had slight purple bags under her eyes.
             "Did you even sleep?" I asked while grabbing my vest and blue pine tree cap and put them on.
             "Yeah, but only a little. I'm too excited! Besides, I just drank two gallons of Mabel juice! So I'm fine!" She answered.
             "Okay, let's get breakfast." I said sleepily.
              "LET'S GO!" Mabel yelled while grabbing my arm and pulling me downstairs and into the kitchen.
             The smell of freshly made pancakes filled the air as we entered the room. There was already a plate of food sitting on the table getting old by the minute. I really wasn't going to eat the 'stancakes'. There was food I could hunt in the forest easily, but I waited patiently for Mabel to eat carefully, making sure not to accidently bite on one of grunkle Stan's back hairs.
           "Hey, grunkle Stan. My and dip are gonna go to... A, um. Friends house this weekend!" Mabel explained.
            "A house all to myself, I think I can manage." Stan replied sarcastically.

Time skip brought to you by my laziness

         I was in my wolf form, running to the den while Mabel struggled to keep up.
          "Dippy! Slow down." She complained through taking deep breaths.
           An idea than came to my head. I stopped were I was, letting Mabel catch up and layed down.
           "Okay, I'm here." She said still taking her breath.
            I scooted over to her more while still laying down, in hopes she'll know what I'm getting at.
            "What?" She asked.
            I than made my head gesture to my back, hoping that now she'll get it. She thought for a moment than quickly understood. She hopped on my back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I quickly stood up and continued on our way to the den. I looked to be around 7:30 in the morning when we reached the only a minute away meter. We were going pretty fast, which shocked me. Mabel was surprisingly very light, even lighter than I expected a girl her age to be. But I'm not complaining.
              "Are we almost there?" Mabel complained.
               But I couldn't exactly respond in human words, so I gave her an annoyed growl. Soon we made it to the den. Mari and Samuel were rough-housing while David seemed to be eating a rabbit and Max was in the Den as usual. Mabel quickly climbed off me and let out a small squeal, catching the attention of everyone. Max immediately ran out of the den and went snout to snout with me.
            "Are you insane! You brought a normal with you!" He growled louder than I've ever heard him growl.
            "She's fine! She's my sister!" I growled even louder.
            "Why would you even tell her! This is strictly against the rules!" David snapped.
            "It was either this or her trust!" I barked loud enough for any animal nearby would be scared away.
            "Guys, guys, calm down." Mabel demanded.
            Max snaked around me nearly bit Mabel's arm, but before he could I dug my teeth into his neck and flung him to the ground. Mabel watched in horror that I possibly killed him, but he got up and charged after me. He toppled me to the floor while biting my neck. Max was a weak omega, so I quickly over powered him.
              "She's okay! She isn't gonna tell anyone!" I tried.
              "She's a teenage girl! She can't be trusted with a secret this big!" Max shouted.
               "Hey, that is so not true!" Mari exclaimed while joining the fight.

       And there you go, the fourth chapter. And a cool fight scene.
           Hope you enjoyed my peoples.
                Bye~