6

Silver seemed to calm down and we asked her a few questions. She seems to be an alien princess from planet Ucoria. Apparently earth has been battling the Ucorians for years. She had told us that when their mothership was under attack she was told to escape-that's what she did. She had been floating in space for years. That explains whatever the hell is up with her hair. Before asking any other questions we were interrupted by another call from my dad.

"Hello?" he asked, he seemed to have a worried expression. What the hell would he be worried about, we got this under control.

"Waddup?" I ask going to sit in my chair up front.

"Alex you're off track."

"Hm?" I gestured for Taras to check the systems. "By how much?"

"I'm hardly even able to get your location you're so off." The screen glitched. "Listen I don't know when this is going to cut out. Alex if you have any questions ask away."

"Can we still reach Krebin?" Taras asked not taking his eyes of the screen on the control panel.

"It would take a while." He quickly answered.

"If we lose contact will you still be able to try and send us messages?" I ask. He nods.

"I'll try. I can try and get into the ship's system directly and contact you." The screen glitched out multiple times and Silver walked into the open to see what was happening.

"Why is-" The system cut out. We sat in silence, there's a possibility that we will never be in contact with anyone ever again. It's scary.

"He was gonna ask about you." I say.

"Pft. Really?" Taras sarcastically said. I nod. I knew he was. He must know something about this strange telekinesis wielding space girl.

"I've seen him before." Silver peeped quietly from behind us. Her red hair flowed gracefully with every move she made.

"Really?" I asked.

"Travis...Eiden." I'm getting creeped out. A random alien we happened to find know's about my dad. "I made an accidental hack into his ship's system a while back. Nice guy." What the actual fuck.

"How old even are you?" Taras asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Eighteen." So she's the same age as us but is a super skilled hacker. Isn't too far fetched considering she's an alien. I probably should take a look at that envelope since I'll probably never see my family again. I thought.

"Is there anywhere I can rest?" Silver yawned. I gestured to my bed. What's the point of sleeping-we'll be up all night trying to get back on track. And that's exactly what we did.

"There no use. We were going how fast. Ta' get us on track again we would need a miracle." Taras said, leaning back in his chair, obviously exhausted.

"You're right." I leaned back as well and threw my arms up behind my head. I felt like I needed a break and decided to turn off the gravity and just float around.

"Dumbass. What do you think you are doing?" Taras asked.

"Join me." I attempted to glide towards him but ended up hitting the roof. He laughed which made me smile because his laugh is just-great. The fuck am I saying? Taras tried to pull me down from the roof but he ended up moving instead; it was a shit show. I ended up turning the gravity back on by accidentally hitting the button with my face when Taras flung me across the ship.