~*~

I put down my phone smiling but also shaking.

I know something he doesn't, and that is, Dallons a filthy cheater

I sighed falling back on my bed and pulled the blankets up to my chest.

~*~

"Wake up!" I shot up to see Spencer dressed in a fancy outfit and his hair was all done up. "Hey, get ready to go, we're leaving in 15 minuets." I jumped out of my bed and began to dig through my clothing.

I found a red shirt with the word: "LoSER" written in black on it. I smiled pulling my plain blue shirt over my head and then putting in the red shirt. I pulled on some black ripped skinny jeans and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled.

"Who ya trying to impress?" Spencer asked and came to stand next to me in the mirror.

I dunno, maybe Brendon

Spencer gasped.

"Oh my god I knew it, I knew it! You like him!" Spencer jumped up and down. I placed my finger over my lips telling him to shh. He calmed down mouthing: 'sorry'.

~*~

Spencer and I sat down at the very top row in the bleachers.

"Patrick! Hey!" Spencer waved down Patrick and I smiled and patted the spot next to me. Patrick pushed his glasses up his nose before coming to sit by me.

"Hey guys." Patrick said shyly. I smiled waving, thats when the game started.

"How's Pete?" Spencer asked smirking.

"He's fine I guess." I grabbed Spencer's hand.

Are they dating?

"I dunno, are you and Pete dating?" Spencer asked and Patrick flushed red.

"Um, no actually, I just kind-kinda like him. I guess it's no-nothing really." Patrick sputtered out and I smiled nodding.

"Frank! Hey!" I looked up to see the boy with long black hair smiling and waving walking over to us. He sat down next to Spencer and he smiled at me and waved.

"Hi, I'm Frank." Frank stick out his hand and I shook it. I waved shyly.

"His names Ryan." Spencer said and Frank made a 'o' shape with his mouth.

"Can he not-"

"He can't talk. He was born mute." Spencer said hugging my shoulders. I heard the crowd on the other side of the stadium cheer and I looked at the game board: 1 to 4. We're losing.

~*~

"7 to 12! Wow could this be the first time the Sunsets loses?" The person "narrating" the game said.

Come on Brendon

I sighed leaning my head on Spencer's shoulder.

"Soo, Frank," Frank looked over to us from the game. "You're dating Gerard? Right?" Frank nodded blushing.

"We've been dating for a year, actually today's out one year anniversary." I smiled grabbing Spencer's hand.

Tell him I say congrats

"Ryan says 'congrats'." I smiled nodding.

~*~

"And the Sunsets somehow managed to pull this around. That's it folks! 14 to 13! What a game!" I stood up clapping as Spencer laughed at me.

"Are you gives going to the party?" Spencer asked. Patrick nodded and so did Frank.

"Yeah, me and Gerard are only staying to get some cookies and then we're going out to dinner." Frank said and I smiled.

Gerard and I

I thought, Spencer grabbed my hand and lead my down the stairs.

~*~

The hockey team came into the room about 30 minuets after the game had ended. They where all sweaty and cheering. I saw most of them go and high-five their friends, others go kiss their girlfriends.

Patrick, Frank, Spencer and I had found one of the circle tables that aren't occupied and where sitting at it.

Brendon came bouncing in the room. He ran over to us. How can he still have energy after scoring at least 4 of the points? Oh well he's Brendon. He came and sat at the table with us. That soon followed by Gerard, Pete and Jon walking out and sat with us.

Gerard pulled Frank onto his lap and kissed his neck. I smiled as Frank giggled and blushed. I saw Jon offer Spencer his hand. Spencer took his hand and Jon pulled them out of the room. I smirked to myself.

Pete sat down with Patrick who was blushing and hugged him. Whispering things in his ear. I smiled when Brendon sat down next to me with two cups of juice and four cookies.

"Want some?" Brendon asked and I nodded. Brendon handed me one of the cookies that where most likely from Safeway. You know those ones with the pink frosting and white and blue sprinkles. Yep, those ones. "How are you Ry?" I blushed at the nickname. I nodded my head. "Great." Brendon's phone made a 'bing' noise making me assumed he got a text. "It's my mom, she wants me to call her. I'll be right back." I nodded and turned to see Frank and Gerard getting up to leave.

"Me and Frank are heading out." I nodded waving. I nodded my head when Frank winked at me. Pete and Patrick where huddle close to each other in the corner. I smiled to see their foreheads touching.

I looked around the room to see if anyone was here that I knew. Then I saw it. It being Dallon and Breezy making out by the water. I gulped and looked away. Brendon came back into the room smiling.

"Hey." I jumped but then nodded. "What where you looking at?" Brendon asked trying to follow my gaze. I shook my head placing my hands out.

~*~

About 20 minuets later of Brendon shoving cookies down his throat, Dallon came over.

"Hey Bren, you did really great today." Brendon got up and gasped.

"Hey baby." Brendon pulled Dallon into a loving kiss. I cringed and turned my head away.

Don't cry, don't cry

I told myself. I then saw Spencer and Jon come back into the room looking disheveled. I smiled shaking my head to turn back to see Dallon not even looking at Brendon who was talking about the game. But he was looking at Breezy in the corner bitting her lip.

I'm gonna use the restroom

I typed into my phone showing Brendon.

"Let me show you where it is." Brendon said kissing Dallons cheek before guiding me away from the table. He walked me down a long hallway before we reached the bathroom. I smiled as he unexpectedly pulled me into a hug. "Thanks for coming." He whispered in my ear. I gulped and nodded. "Well I'll leave you to do your business." He waved and slipped back down the hall.

Too bad his stupid boyfriend is cheating on him. He deserves so much better. So much better then me.

~*~
A/N
I went to goodwill today and I didn't like it

I hope y'all are enjoying this story bc I am
And thank you soo much for over 200 reads on it!! Ahhh that's insane
Also this is kinda a long chapter but like that's ok right?
Anyways let me know what you think is gonna happen bc I'm bored

~enjoy killjoys~