Harry kept kissing and mumbling sweet nothings to Louis and the boy started calming down. His breathing started to even out and his hums got quieter. He looked at Harry and rubbed his nose against Harry's chin.

Harry smiled and tickled Louis' sides. It made the boy let out a shriek and giggle afterwards.

"Alright, princess. Let's go. Daddy's surprise is waiting for you." He said and got out of the car with Louis still in his arms. He sent a reassuring smile to Jay who looks like she's about to die in worry. That made her let out a long sigh of relief.

"Li? Can you help me to get this little surprise for this little princess out of my trunk?" Harry asked Liam who nodded and opened the trunk. He pulled out the giant out of the trunk making Louis let out a loud, surprised squeal. Not only Louis but also every one of their family was surprised.

Louis squirmed out of Harry's grip and tried to get the teddy from Liam but it was too big for him. He stumbled back and fell on his bum like little Bambi. But it didn't hurt him since he had the giant teddy in his arms now. They all chuckled at Louis' eagerness.

"You're a great boyfriend, Harry. I haven't seen him this happy in a long time." Liam said walking up next to him. "Thank you for making him happy." He said patting Harry's back.

"He deserves all the happiness in the world, Li. And I will give him just that." Harry said smiling. Liam nodded.

"What are you gonna name it, baby?" Jay asked crouching next to Louis who is still sitting on the floor. Louis put up a thinking face.

"W-winnie" Louis cheered. Because Winnie The Pooh!

"Aw baby that's an adorable name. Good job!" Jay praised him making the boy beam. Harry melted to a puddle of fondness right then and there.

"Okay baby. Let's go to the park. Shall we? And... Gemma is here!" Harry said making Louis a little too excited. But his excitement didn't match with his pace. 'Cause he fell on his bum again trying to get up while holding the bear.

"Here, let me help you." Harry said chuckling and took a hold of Winnie and helped Louis stand up. Then Louis walked with Harry to Gemma. He wasn't so comfortable with the girl yet but he adored her.

"Hello, Louis." Gemma said waving with a little smile. Louis shyly waved back and hid behind Harry.

"Shy? Are we?" Harry chuckled. "Alright. Let's go in." They all walked into the park and went to their usual place to lay their blankets and place the picnic basked containing a little snack for evening.

"Wanna play in the swings or do you wanna stay here?" Harry asked Louis while placing Louis' Winnie on the blanket.

"E-ere" Louis said pointing to Winnie. Harry nodded and sat down next to Louis who practically sat on the teddy.

"Am I being replaced?" Harry asked placing a hand on his chest in fake offence making everyone laugh.

"U-uh huh" Louis said while nodding his head. 'This little tease!' Harry thought while smiling.

"Okay, then. No princess for daddy. Guess he better go and look for another baby? Right, Li?" Harry said with a fake sad face on.

"Yes, you better go and find someone." Liam said joining in. Louis looked in between Harry and Liam few times. Then he immediately jumped onto Harry's lap and wrapped his arms around him tightly.

"D-DA" He said and squeezed Harry making everyone laugh at the boy's possessiveness.

"Is someone jealou(i)s?" Jay asked while chuckling.