Chap 12. Stealing glances

Qibriyah's POV

I was unintentionally gazing at Armaan through the rear view mirror when his eyes caught me.
I flushed and stared outside the window when I was reminded of the talk with Basith and Armaan.

~~~~~~
"Marry him?!" I was bewildered.

"Yeah."

I shared a glance with Armaan and we both burst out laughing.

"Marriage is not a joke kid" I chuckled.

"I know. You have no other option. Oh wait, we have one!" he exclaimed.

"What?''

"Kill her. For real this time"

I gasped and hit Basith.
"Don't talk nonsense" scolded Armaan.

"See? No other option. Besides, you suit each other well. Are you ready?"

"Yes" said Armaan.
"No" I said.

I shot him a glare.Then I thought for a while, taking a look at Armaan. I could tell he wasn't bad, he was worse. Not my type at all.

"Listen I need time. You aren't on my good side yet either. And besides, your my kidnapper."

"Yes or No?" He asked.

I sighed. "This is a decision involving my future. I need time. And I have to do istikhara. Also, don't forget I have some conditions."

He laughed. "This isn't for me, princess. It should be me who has conditions"

I smirked. "How 'bout I don't follow your plan and get caught by my dad. It'll ruin me but at the same time you as well. Do you wanna see these kids' future ruined?" I'd never do this, but I had to threaten him.

He clenched his jaw but finally gave up.

"You have 2 days to think" Basith declared.
~~~~~~

I sighed as we reached home. I was the first one to step out because I was getting uncomfortable by Armaan's constant stares.

I clicked the door open and shrieked.

Armaan rushed towards me followed by Basith and others.

"What happened?" He asked, concern etching his sharp features.

Strange.

I pointed at the horrific scene of the living room.

___________________________