Chap 7. Good news.

Zakariyah's POV

I rubbed the sleep off my eyes as I stared at the photo in my hand.
Qibriyah. My baby sister.

I had never been away from her since dad left. She is the only person I have. I need to bring her back home safely.

I was broken from my trance by Maafroza, who looked furious after her argument with her mother. She stomped her way to the door of her house but stopped. Then she walked back to me and yelled, so her mother could hear her," Lets get outta here Zakariyah, I don't wanna stay here anymore!"

I watched her as she waited for her mother to come out and stop her. But she didn't. No matter how hard she tries, I don't think aunty will ever love her back like she does.

She sighed and sat beside me,  staring at the photo in my hand.

"I miss her so much. I wonder where she is and what she is doing.. May Allah keep her safe"

I was about to reply when my phone rang.

"Who's it?"

"Nauman" I said referring to my friend, a police officer, who was helping us.

"Hello?"

"Hey Zak, 've got some good news!"

My brain, hearing his words , woke up from it's misery.

"Go ahead."

"Her phone was located a while ago," he said, referring to Qibriyah, "But we lost track now. I guess it's switched off again."

I gave Maafroza a small smile.
"What was the location?"

"Australia"

________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter,also, for updating after so long. I was on a vacation.

Please vote, comment and share.

GorgeousHijabi :)