Chapter:6

I decided to cast Mawra Hoccane for Zarin. What do you guys think about that let me know?

(Zarin's POV)

The day went by so fast, as I was busy with my work. I collected his shirt from the bathroom and washed it properly making sure there were no stains. It took me a lot of time. As I had to use bleaching powder as well to get the stain off. The shirt seemed so expensive as it felt extremely soft against my fingers. I don't even know if he is going to wear it again or not because after washing it, the effect of bleaching powder was visible. But I had to try my best to redeem my mistake, though it won't take my guilt away at least I will feel satisfied that I tried.

After cleaning his room and guiding the cleaners to clean his bathroom the day came almost to an end. I decided to take a shower and wear my morning clothes. I had to ask the butler to give me another set of uniforms.

After taking a shower I put my uniform in the washing machine and went to the butler.

The mansion was so large I felt scared roaming here alone. However, the mansion shone in the last afternoon light. All the mirror work design reflected light and it looked amazingly pretty. Saying it a mansion would be an understatement as it didn't look less than a kingdom. The architecture who did all these must have been paid a handsome amount of money.

I don't know after discovering the mansion for half an hour I found the terrace swimming pool. The butler sir wasn't beside the room's swimming pool so had to be here. Saying him sir seemed important because he was so much older and experienced than me. I did have to respect him.

The terrace swimming pool was also a humungous one like the room's swimming pool. However, this had an artificial waterfall along with a few water rides. The lights were glowing in different colors under the water and it looked very serene.

The sun was almost down now. Darkness darted to envelop the whole sky. Birds were flying back in their groups back home, whistling for the last time of the day. This made my heart sink as the thought of not going to my home crossed me. I had to call dad and my friend Saqib. Saqib must be waiting for me but dad must be still out working.

Without wasting any more time I looked around to spot the bar.

"Looking for someone Angel?" The voice startled me. I placed my hand hard on my chest to control my rising heartbeat. "Did I scare you? I am so sorry." He said holding both his ears. If I remembered, his name was Raqib. I didn't like the fact that he was standing so close to me and trying to be over-friendly when we both just barely knew our names. I moved away to a handful of distance and looked at him. He didn't seem like one of those bad guys with wrong intentions. He had an innocent and friendly vibe but I must add an over-friendly one. However, there was no way I was going to trust him so soon.

"I was looking for the butler. Do you know where he is?"

"Douglas Sir left for today. His daughter is sick."

"Oh." This meant I can't get a new uniform for today.

"Why?" He asked taking a step towards me. I didn't move and answered him confidently.

"I needed a new uniform."

"For that, you have to wait until tomorrow. But why? Did something happen to your one?" He was asking me too many questions and I didn't want to answer them.

"I should go down," I said and started walking off.

"Hey. You didn't answer my question.." He said aloud but I decide to ignore. I was practically running if not walk fast. I don't know how long I kept running until I realized I wasn't being able to recognize my surroundings. I was lost in this huge mansion and not a single person was near my vision. A sudden fear clutched my heart. I was never in a place where it was so vacant.