Chapter:5

(Zarin's POV)

My eyelids twitched as the bright ray of sunlight hit it. I drew the blanket promptly on my face in order to block the sparkly morning light. My mind was mentally awake but I still felt lazy to get up. It was a new day, a new fresh page to write the story of my life in it. I thought of the things I am supposed to do today. It instantly made me jump out of my bed as the thought of going to work struck my head. I turned to look at the clock and it was already six. I took a deep breath to calm myself down as I said to myself that I have a lot time in my hand so there is no need to worry. I sluggishly moved to the bathroom and started getting ready for the day.

I took all my time today to get ready and have breakfast. I was glad that I woke up early and there was no rush.

It was 6:45 when I reached the mansion. Fifteen minutes before my appointed time. This time the guards made no scene and let me in respectfully. After getting in the first thing I did was change into my uniform in the maid's quarter.

"Someone's on time today." Rezwana said as soon as I came out of the changing room.

"Yes. Good morning Rezwana." I said with a smile.

"Can't say the same thing to you though." This immediately reminded me of the conversation that I and the small master had last night. My heart clutched with an unknown fear, as I remembered how angry he sounded. On top of that I cut his call because I found him extremely rude. There was no way I could make it to the mansion so late at night. My father worked the entire day and I couldn't ask him to take me to the mansion after that. It was against my conscience, didn't know where he left his though. "He was very angry last night. Best of luck." I really didn't know why everyone was so mean in this mansion.

"Don't worry. It is my problem and I will handle it on my own." I said to myself more than to Rezwana.

After tying my hair up and straightening my dress, I picked the tray of coffee and headed to the mater's room. The more I headed close to his room the more my hands and legs shivered. I had goosebumps all over my body when I stood outside his door. I was not ready to get in. I didn't know why I felt so scared. I had no reason to be scared of. If he does any sort of violence with me I just need to run out his room and get to the police. Violence is a crime. I reminded myself. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard him say as soon as I knocked. He was awake? Wasn't my job was to wake him up? I wasn't supposed to knock the door was I? Shit. This day was turning into a night mare now. I was making mistakes over mistakes.

I was banging my head on the door silently out of despair when the door suddenly opened and I fell onto him with the tray of coffee falling along with me. My head rested on his chest as I saw the coffee dripping down from his perfectly ironed white shirt to his black matt pants. My eyes widened as I felt my head swirl. My hands felt slippery while it was losing all its control as I tried to balance the tray against his stomach, to be more precise against his six packs. My brain literally ceased to function not instructing what I was supposed to do next. It was one of the most awkward  moments of my life where I didn't know how to get out of it.

In a trice then all the support I had moved back making my tray tilt and the coffee mug fell on the floor into shattering pieces. A regretful scream escaped my mouth at the site of it.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" His loud aggravated voice echoed in the silent house. I instantly shifted back, clutching the tray handle with my life. I couldn't dare to look up at him. All I could see was him trying to pinch of his shirt covered in coffee from his six packs. I felt awefully cold and numb as I watched him do so. Then the next thing he did was unbuttoning his shirt furiously. He struggled to open the first button and then tore the shirt apart with both of his hand, revealing his perfectly shaped chiseled six packs.