Don't Need Ammunition, On A Mission.

So this was a request, ala tumblr;

Anonymous asked:

hi i was wondering if you could write a smut where the girls are on set of the Salute video and perrie and jade are not needed so perries goes off to find jade and have some fun with her

Anonymous asked:

hi i sent you a request earlier can you add some bondage and spanking and dirty talk please and perrie being very dominant jade being submissive please

____________________________________________________

"And cut! Good job, Perrie."

Perrie smiled back at the director, moving away from her spot in front of the camera. “Thanks. Who’s left?”

"Jesy and Leigh-Anne still need to shoot their bits, but you and Jade are all done."

"So Jade’s free?"

"Yup."

"Okay. See you tomorrow!" The blonde said, walking away.

"Wait!" The man called after her, "Don’t you want to watch your parts over?"

Perrie didn’t even bother turning around, waving her hand dismissively. “Later!”

____________________________________________________

Jade was walking down the corridor, wondering if Perrie had finished yet. She let out a loud yelp as she felt a hand grab her arm and tug her through a doorway.

"Holy shi- Perrie! You scared the crap out of me!" She exclaimed.

The blonde grinned in response, stepping closer to Jade. “Strip,” she said simply.

"I- What, here?" Jade asked, looking around what appeared to be a supply closet or janitors room of some sort.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Perrie questioned, her dark eyes just daring Jade to argue with her.

"N-no, I just-"

The blonde cut her off again, stepping closer to the shorter girl.” ‘Just’ nothing, Jade. You’ve been a naughty girl, running around all day in those clothes, teasing me.” By the time she was finished talking, she was just a few inches away from Jade.

Perrie looked Jade up and down, thoroughly checking her out. She ran her hands along the feathers on Jade’s shoulders, lowering one and running her fingers along the cut out near Jade’s breasts before speaking again, her sharp tone leaving no room for argument. “Now, strip.”

Jade did so immediately, knowing her girlfriend didn’t like having to repeat herself. She threw her outfit carelessly to the side as she took it off, deciding the wardrobe people could sort it out if anything happened to it; it was their job after all, she reasoned.

Once Jade was fully naked in front of her, Perrie licked her lips and grabbed Jade’s tiny waist, backing her up against the door. Jade’s back hit the hard surface with a thud, but Perrie’s lips connected with hers hungrily before she could dwell on the pain of it.

The blonde bit Jade’s bottom lip, tugging at it with her teeth, her fingernails digging into the soft skin where her hands rested on her waist. She released Jade’s lip and pushed her tongue into the tan girls mouth, wrapping it around Jade’s as a sign of her dominance.

Perrie pulled back from the soft lips in front of her, trailing her hands up Jade’s sides teasingly, only to move them to grasp her wrists instead, pinning them on the door beside Jade’s head.