Can't Take You Anywhere

Jade giggled as Perrie pulled her into their bedroom, the blonde shutting the door hurriedly before grabbing her wrists and pinning her against it, crashing their lips together in a heated kiss.

When the lack of air became an issue, they pulled apart. “God, we are never going out to eat again, you little minx.”

The girls had gone out to a nice resteraunt for dinner, and the whole time Jade had been giving her seductive looks and touching her under the table. It was worse when dessert came, Jade with icecream and a small spoon, pink tongue peeking out cheekily and seductively. Perrie was surprised she managed to wait until they were in the privacy of their own home.

Jade just grinned up at her cheekily. Perrie connected their lips again, biting the brunette’s bottom lip before running her tongue over it, demanding entrance into the shorter girls mouth. Jade let out a moan as their tongue’s dueled for dominance, Perrie winning.

The blonde pulled back with a smirk, tugging at the hem of Jade’s dress. The older Geordie got the hint quickly, raising her arms over her head so Perrie could remove the pesky item of clothing. Perrie bit her lip, barely holding in the groan that was building in her throat, seeing that the other girl was bare underneath.

"Naughty girl," she husked, squeezing Jade’s ass firmly.

"Your naughty girl," Jade smirked back, pulling at the fabric of Perrie’s top. The taller girl got the hint and soon all of her clothes joined Jade’s in a heap on the floor.

"Mm, all mine." Perrie agreed, tugging Jade to the bed and falling on it, pulling the brunette on top of her, kissing her hungrily, one hand on Jade’s waist, the other on her backside, holding her to her firmly. Jade kissed back with just as much passion, one hand tangled in Perrie’s hair, the other sliding up the blonde’s side to squeeze her boob cheekily.

Perrie broke the kiss with a little moan, feeling Jade teasing her breast. She moved the shorter girl on her body slightly, attaching her lips to her neck and sucking hard. Jade whimpered, hand squeezing Perrie’s breast harder, thumb grazing over the younger girls nipple. Perrie moved her lips to another spot on Jade’s neck, sinking her teeth into the soft skin. The brunette let out a yelp, which turned into a moan as she felt the blonde’s tongue soothing over the now bruised skin.

Perrie sat up, so Jade was now straddling her lap. “On your knees.” She demanded, leaning forward and nipping at Jade’s neck, thrusting her hips up into Jade’s pelvis.

Without a word, Jade clambered off Perrie and the bed, to the floor where she slowly sunk down onto her knees on the soft carpet.

Perrie scooted to the edge of the bed, her legs hanging over the side. She let out a low growl at the sight of Jade on her knees looking up at her through hooded eyes.

As Perrie parted her legs, Jade licked her lips, leaning forward and trailing soft kisses up the inside of the blonde’s thigh, doing the same to the other after, stopping just before leg met where Perrie wanted her the most to tug at the skin with her teeth, leaving a few marks. Satisfied with herself, she grasped Perrie’s thighs with her small hands, leaning forward and capturing the taller girls clit between her lips, sucking gently before licking down Perrie’s folds and plunging her tongue inside her.

Perrie gasped, hands threaded into Jade’s hair in a tight grip, forcing her further in, if that was possible.

"God, Jade, you’re so good at that. Such a talented little mouth."

Jade dug her nails into Perrie’s thighs, her dirty words getting to her as they always did. Jade thrust her tongue harder as she felt Perrie’s grip on her tighten even further, her hips grinding up to meet with Jade’s tongue.

The blonde groaned, between Jade’s skilled tongue darting in and out of her and her nose bumping against Perrie’s clit, she was going to cum soon. Jade could tell as much as she felt the girl’s thighs squeeze against her head. With a few more thrusts, Perrie came undone, swearing as she did.

"Shit, fuck Jade," she panted, trying to get her breath back as Jade trailed her fingers through her folds, gathering up as much wetness as she could before sticking her fingers in her mouth, licking them clean and looking up at Perrie as she did so.

Perrie tugged Jade back onto the bed, setting her on her lap once again. “You’re so hot,” she muttered as she brought their lips together, tasting herself on Jade’s mouth.

Without warning or detaching their lips, Perrie flipped them so the smaller girl was now laying under her in one skilled movement.

"Your turn," she smirked, straddling Jade’s thighs and trailing her hands up and down the brunette’s sides as she lowered her head and caught one of Jade’s nipples in her mouth.

"Mmmf, Perrie," Jade groaned, feeling the girl teasing the hardened bud with her tongue before releasing it and moving to her other breast, doing the same. The brunette reached up and grabbed the bars of the headboard with her hands, knowing what Perrie expected of her by now.

Biting Jade’s boob, Perrie pulled her head back. “Good girl,” she praised the tan girl.

Jade bit her lip as she felt Perrie’s hands trailing down her stomach, her nails raking across Jade’s small but perfect abs as she went.

She teased Jade’s entrance with her fingers. “How many fingers do you want, baby?”

"You choose," the brunette replied breathlessly, shutting her eyes as she waited anxiously for the blonde to decide.

Jade felt Perrie’s hand leave her dripping core, but before she had a chance to complain, the blonde rammed three fingers into her with no warning. Jade whimpered at the sudden intrusion, the pleasure mixed with the bit of pain at being entered so unexpectedly only turning her on more. 

"Ohhhh, Perrie," Jade moaned, gripping the headboard tighter as the blonde twisted her fingers, hitting that spot inside her.

She let out a whimper when Perrie angled her thumb so it would rub against her clit every time she thrust her fingers in, looking up at the blonde with eyes darkened with lust and need.

"I know, baby," Perrie soothed her, thrusting her hips against her hand so the thrusts would be harder and faster.

Jade clenched her eyes shut, letting the building sensation take over.

"Come on, Jadey, cum for me," the blonde coaxed, curving her fingers so they’d hit the smaller girls sweet spot. "Say my name."

That was all it took for Jade to finish off, arching her back off the bed with one final cry. “Peeeeerrrrrriiiiiiiieeeee!”

After she was sure Jade had ridden out her high, she pulled her fingers out and licked them clean, moving up the bed and laying on her back, pulling Jade into her.

"Remind me to get you riled up more often," Jade giggled, kissing Perrie’s neck then resting her head on her chest, closing her eyes and listening to the blonde’s heart beat.

Perrie just laughed, pressing a kiss to Jade’s temple, letting her eyes fall shut.