Blind Date

"Why’d you set me up on this blind date anyway? No offence, but most of your friends aren’t really my type of people."

"Because, Jadey," Jesy explained, fixing the younger girls bow in her hair. "You need to get out there and live instead of staying in your flat with your cat all the time. Play with another pussy for a change."

"Jesy!" Jade blushed, smacking her friend on the arm. Jesy just smirked at her.

Jade’s curiosity won out, “If you’re seriously making me do this, at least tell me what she’s like.”

"You’ll see." Jesy’s smirk widened.

"What does she look like, then?”

"Tall, well taller than you, but that doesn’t take much, does it Pickle?" Jesy playfully squeezed Jade’s cheek, Jade responding by smacking her hand away and glaring, moving to add a final layer of mascara, gesturing for Jesy to continue.

"She’s got blue eyes, like really blue, and blonde hair. Her legs could almost rival mine."

"Gee, why don’t you just go out with her yourself, Jes?"

Jesy snorted, “Hell no. She’s not my type. While she looks amazing in leather, she couldn’t pull off an afro..” She trailed off, getting lost in thought.

Jade waved her arm in front of her face. “Yeah, hi. If you’re just going to drool over Leigh-Anne, you can go.”

Jesy huffed dramatically, “Fine, be that way.” She gathered her stuff and moved towards the door, “Have fun on your date. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”

"So I can do anything, then?"

The taller girl just flipped her off as she exited the room, going down the stairs.

"Use protection!" Was the last thing Jade heard before the front door slammed.

_________________________________

Jade looked at her watch for the fifth time, sighing and glancing around the restaurant. Her date was twenty minutes late. She’d already texted Jesy, who was as helpful as ever.

'Good things come to those who wait, Jadey. Now fuck off, I'm busy ;)'

After another few minutes, Jade was giving up and about to leave. As she stood from the booth, however, her body collided with another.

Jade stumbled back, “Oh, sor-“

"You Jade?"

Jade just nodded, finally looking at the girl, and wow, she was gorgeous. Long platinum blonde hair done up in a high pony tail, black converse, dark blue skinny jeans, and a black singlet topped off with a leather jacket. And those eyes, Jesy wasn’t lying,  they were ‘like really blue’. Jade was snapped out of her oogling when the other girl slid into the other side of the booth, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, I’m Jade, and you are?" She asked politely, returning to her previous seat, resetting her handbag next to her.

"Perrie."

"Nice to meet you," Jade smiled, deciding it was best to ignore the fact that the blonde was nearly half an hour late.

Perrie just nodded at her, grabbing the menu from the middle of the table. “What’s good here?”

"I-I don’t know, I’ve never been here before either?"

"Hmm." Was all Perrie replied, before raising her hand high in the air and clicking her fingers loudly. "Oi! Waiter!"