The Spank

This one's about the Neon Lights tour spank, what happened after ;) It's a bit shit, because I got some really bad news in the middle of writing it, so sorry about that.

________________________________________________

Perrie grinned to herself as she walked down the empty hallway. Little Mix had just finished their performance for the night on the Neon Lights tour, and she’d gotten and taken the chance to spank her secret girlfriend on stage. Jade had been the first one off the stage afterwards, with an exclamation of ‘Gotta pee!’, while the other three girls had hung around backstage talking with the dancers for a little while, everyone congratulating each other for a job well done.

Jesy and Leigh-Anne had gone to the buffet table after the group dispersed, inviting Perrie to come with them. The blonde had just shook her head with a smirk, stating she had something else to do. The older girls had caught on to what she meant quickly, grinning at her and promising to take their time. They didn’t want to walk in on that anyway, not again.

When Perrie got to their groups designated room, she opened the door to see Jade with her back facing her, ass in the air, as she ruffled through her bag for her phone charger. Perrie admired the brunette’s body shamelessly, before she closed and locked the door quietly and strode over to the smaller girl, grasping Jade’s hips and pressing her backside into her own pelvis.

Jade gasped, her body going stiff as she felt a domineering presence suddenly behind her, quickly relaxing as she realized it was only Perrie by the other girl’s touch.

"Hi, Perrie," she greeted as she resumed her search for her phone charger.

"Hey, Jadey," Perrie returned. "Good performance tonight."

"Yeah," Jade murmured in agreement, focusing on her bag and letting out a huff when she couldn’t see her charger any where.

"What’d you think of my little surprise?" Perrie asked, one hand leaving Jade’s hip to rest on her ass, giving it a squeeze.

Jade turned her head to look at the blonde, a grin tugging at her lips. “Very cheeky.”

The blonde grinned brightly back at her, “I had to get in there before Jesy did for once. You are my girlfriend, after all.”

"Mhm, all yours," Jade agreed absentmindedly, still bent over her bag, wondering where she left the damn charger.

"All mine’s right." Jade gasped as she felt Perrie’s hand snake around from her bum until it was rested firmly on her pelvis.

"You’re my bitch, right Jadey?" The blonde questioned, lazily tracing circles with her fingers over Jade’s pants. "Have been for a while?"

"Y-yeah." Jade managed to stutter out, throat suddenly gone dry.

"So you know what to do and what to expect?"

Jade nodded her head slowly.

Perrie pressed on the tan girls back when she tried to stand up straight, keeping her bent over. The taller girl then lowered her torso so she was pressed against Jade’s back.

"So why did you try to turn your head to look at me when you should know not to by now?" Perrie husked in her ear, voice darker than it had been moments before.

Jade shuddered as she heard Perrie’s tone, a pleasant tingling shooting through her stomach down to her core.

"I-I don’t know." She replied quietly, her own voice low.

The blonde made a ‘tsk’ sound, clicking her tongue in disapproval.

"Not good enough, Jadey." Perrie leant forward even more, so her boobs were squashed right against Jade. Jade had to bite back a moan at feeling Perrie’s hard nipples between her shoulder blades.