Mine

Perrie leant against the wall, arms folded across her chest, watching Leigh-Anne and Jade play around. The girls had just gotten out of a meeting regarding their new album and what was going to happen to promote it. Jesy had gone to get herself a drink, leaving Perrie to watch the other half of Little Mix fool around by herself. Jade and Leigh had been all over each other lately, constantly flirting, using any excuse to touch each other, giving each other looks. Perrie was jealous, Jade should be doing all of that with her, not Leigh-Anne.

"They're sleeping with each other, you know," a voice interrupted the blonde from her thoughts. She turned her head to see Jesy standing beside her, sipping coffee out of a to-go cup.

"What?"

"Leigh and Jadey, they're sleeping together."

Perrie swallowed, "What makes you think that?"

"C'mon, Pez, it's obvious. Just look at them." The two girls looked over at their bandmates, Jade was bent over laughing, while Leigh-Anne stood beside her, grinning wildly. "Plus I walked in on them the other day."

The younger Geordie whirled around to face her friend, "You WHAT?!"

"God, Perrie, that was right in my ear." Jesy whined, rubbing the side of her head.

Perrie grabbed the brunette's arm, shaking her. "You saw them together?" She got a nod in reply. "Doing what?"

Jesy gave her a funny look. "Well Leigh was on top of Jade, both in their underwear. I think it's safe to assume they were about to have some serious lesbian lovin'."

"What did they say when they saw you?"

"They didn't, they were too busy checking out each other's tonsils."

Perrie growled lowly, looking over at the girls in time to see Leigh pulling her phone out as Jade walked out of the room.

"Gee Pez, if I didn't know any better I'd say you were jealous."

The blonde just flipped her friend off before following the older Geordie into the hall.

______________________________________________

Perrie slammed the door to the bathroom open, seeing Jade drying her hands.

Jade jumped as she heard the door bang open, turning to see Perrie standing there with her arms folded. "Jeez, Perrie, way to announce yourself."

The taller girl just glared at her. "Why didn't you tell me you and Leigh-Anne were sleeping together?"

Jade looked shocked. "What? How do you know about that?"

"Jesy saw you two. So how long's it been going on?" Perrie answered, stepping closer to the girl.

"Pez-"

"Answer the damn question, Jade! How long?"

The older Geordie just gave her a startled look.

"How. Long. Have. You. Been. Fucking?"

"A few months. It's just a casual thing."

Perrie scoffed. Jade narrowed her eyes. "Why does it matter to you?"

"Because."

"That's not an answer, Perrie!"

"Because you're mine, alright!?"

Jade looked taken aback. "What?" She asked in a quiet voice.

"Because you're mine, Jade!" The blonde near yelled, storming over to the smaller girl, backing her against the wall. "You have been since the X-factor house! Heck, even before that." Jade's back hit the wall with a dull thud. "You're mine."