Authors Note Thursday November 23 2017

Hey guys. I'd like to apologize.

I'm not the kind of person who can finish what he started. I can't keep up with things. I'm not a very good author.

I had to admit this to myself. Now I have to admit it to you. Half the time I can't even finish a school project without help.

I apologize to you if you liked one of my stories here on wattpad that I kind of forgot about.

I apologize if you were waiting for a update but I forgot to update.

I apologize to you if one of my books became really crappy.

I can't hold down even a hobby. I shouldn't be an author. I like something for awhile and then I quit.

I'm a quitter.

I lost a lot of motivation to write. I have to quit for a while.

Here is your chance to unfollow me. I'm probably gonna take at least two weeks off of writing.

I may write some in the next two weeks but it won't be by much. And I won't post anything until that two weeks is over.

If you unfollow me. I won't unfollow you. You will still have my follow on your account. But if you don't. I'd like to thank you for staying with me. I'm going to be posting this message on all of my stories also. I know that some people don't read their wattpad emails.

I will still be responding to messages and comments.

I will post my other social media down below:

Snapchat: NamelessUniTato (name will come us as Nameless Unicorn Potato)

Twitter: @AlexSkull11

Instagram: Skull.Alex

Amino: SkullAlex (I have the Goth, Deathnote, Art and Ocs, LGBT+, Voltron, Kiljoys, (another) LGBT+, Mr. Creepy Pasta, Half blood, MetalHeads, Supernatural, Books, Young Authors, Tattoo, Anime, (and) Art. Aminos)

Pinterest: HellSparkles

Have a good two weeks.

I'm sorry.