I made a bold move towards her, kissing her collarbone and dragging my tongue all the way to her ear, biting whenever and wherever I thought I should.

    "We have to go- after lunch- I've made p-plans," she said, unable to form a full sentence.

     I grinned. I loved having this loving power over her, making her head all foggy. "Mmhmm... Maybe my plans are better than yours." I concluded and we resumed our love making.

———————•——————•——————•————

    "I can't breathe," Stef said, looking at me with a wide smile forming on her lips.

    I grinned as I grabbed one of Stef's plaids and put it on. I then went back to bed and kissed my girlfriend's cheek.

    She moaned. "Mhmm, it's so unfair that you look 10 times better than me wearing my own shirt."

    I laughed. "I do not."

    "You do. And you know it. Why else would you wear them if not to tease me?" Stef chuckled.

    I shook my head and cuddled up against her. "Because I like your smell," I confessed.

    She turned around to face me, both of us in bed together. "You like my smell?" She tried to act surprised, but truth is I told her this almost on a daily basis.

    I wrapped mu arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. "I honestly think somebody should make a perfume bottle with your smell in it. Like: Stef's Cologne."

    She giggled at that, caressing my cheek softly. "I love you."

    I kissed her softly and slowly, taking my time to explore her mouth. Then, her phone rang, interrupting us.

    She pulled away and I didn't hide my disappointment, but understood she needed to take it. "Oh yeah, sorry I didn't get back to you on that... Yeah, well, it's Lena and I's anniversary, so this weekend won't work for us. Monday, though? Yeah, deal. See ya, Mel."

    I arched an eyebrow. "What was that about?"

    She dismissed me with her hand. "Melissa wants us to bave dinner with her girlfriend, remember? So I said Monday night... that work?"

    I nodded. "Sure. We can do that." Although the idea of seeing and meeting Stef's ex didn't put me in a good mood, I set if aside for now.

    "Now, I believe you were about to take this off," she said, opening the buttons of her plaid shirt and kissing my now exposed nipples.

    I moaned at the attention but pulled away softly, getting out of bed.

    "No, we have to do something other than each other today. I mean it," I said, making her get up.

    She got up, but grabbed my butt and wrapped her arms around me, now biting my ear.

    I laughed at first, then moaned, for she was naked and I could feel her behind me. All of her. "No funny business."

    She pulled away, letting me go get ready, after adding: "I particularly don't think there's anything funny about making you cum all over me, I think it's just sexy as fuck."

    I rolled my eyes at her for cursing and tried not to get these words into my system, because if I did, we wouldn't be able to do anything else today.

    I grabbed my phone for the first time that day, checking my texts, surprised to see I had a new one from Stef, who was literally sitting in the room next door.

    It said: "Made us a Spotify playlist. Six songs to start, but we'll add more as we go. We have a long way together 💘"

    Then, a link.

    The playlist included 6 beautiful songs, 5 songs we liked and 1 we loved. At least, I knew I loved. Now I guessed she did too.

    I immediately ran towards her, who was grinning at me. "Did you see it?"

    I smiled, grabbed her by the waist and kissed her lips softly. "I love you so much."

    Stef kissed me. "Love you too, baby."

    I pulled away and went to change. Once we both had changed, I told her we were walking together for lunch, not taking the car.

    Soon, we were holding hands making our way to a café nearby. I knew they served lunch as well, and this place held a special meaning for me, but Stef had no clue.

    We sat down and ordered, and then my girlfriend asked me "Why here? It's lovely and all, but I just wanted to know-"

    I smiled and grabbed her hand under the table. "Remember when we first met?"

    She smiled at the memory. "Of course."

    "Well, I never told you this, but... I'd seen you before. I mean, I didn't know who you were but I'd seen you. Here."

    Stef's eyes went wide. "You had? How come?"

    "Well, it was a friday night. I'd finished correcting papers and was free to do whatever, but I decided to come here and meet Jenna. Just one of those quiet evenings. We'd spent so much time without getting together, so I just called her and we came here. That's when I saw you."

    "You're not serious, love."

    "I am. You were sitting right there, alone, reading a book. I think it was one of Foucault's." I pointed to her seat.

    "Oh my God, that really might have been me!" Stef laughed, excitedly.

    I grinned. "Not lying to you, babe. I saw you and I remember thinking how I wished I one day found a beautiful woman who loves reading and chooses reading over partying on a friday night. And how I wished me and that potential woman could talk about books and be our introspective selves with one another."

    "Jeez, woman, you're making me cry," she said, blushing.

    I smiled and kissed her briefly, mindful of our audience. "It's almost as if we were meant to be."

    Stef nodded and tried to lighten up the mood. "Little did you know how much being with that woman would actually cost," she laughed.

I laughed as well. "Yet I wouldn't change it. Any of it. I feel so lucky, so blessed, to have met you."

    Stef grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I'm the lucky one."

AN: What's Stef's surprise??

Thanks for commenting, voting and reading, as always. You are the best!