Chapter 1

-Luke's POV-

"Luke, come on mate. You haven't come out of that room in the last two months except to take a shit." Calum said. "Just come to the club with me. No one else wants to go and you need to get out of that room."

Calum had been trying to get to get me out of this room for ages. Not like it was even going to work. I was fine in here with my phone and my laptop and he isn't going to get me out of here anytime soon. He banged on my door a few times and then I heard him walk away. Perfect! Now I can just sit here and relax.

Five minutes later I can see his feet in the gap under the door. He stands there for a while and then leaves. I guess he figured that he wasn't going to get his way with me. I went back to my Twitter feed when I heard Calum coming back.

"Hey Luke, you know that old Nirvana shirt? Do you like that shirt?" Calum asked. "Because I think it's getting pretty old. I think you should throw it out." That little son of a bitch. He knows damn well that it's my favourite shirt.

"Just wait a second okay? I'll come out." There was no way that I would let him ruin that t-shirt. Even if it meant going to the club with him.

.

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

.

Within 5 minutes I was dressed in a Blink-182 shirt with my black skinny jeans. I grabbed a pair of Raybans and shoved my phone in my pocket before I opened the door and made my way into the living room. Calum was sitting there with my t-shirt in one hand and his phone in the other.

"Ready to go?" He said without even bothering to look up.

"Yeah. Let's just get this over and done with." I waited for Calum to grab his keys and then followed him out the door into his car.

Half an hour later, I was standing in front of The Hideout. The bouncer gave a curt nod towards Calum and let us in. As soon as I stepped in, I was immediately overwhelmed by the strong smell of alcohol and smoke.

Calum went straight to the counter and ordered a drink. Hesitantly, I followed him and sat down beside him. I was going to die of boredom! Without thinking, I whipped my phone out of my pocket and went on Twitter.

.

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

.

-Calum's POV-

I knew he didn't want to be here but he could at least be a bit happy about it. It was really getting tiring. I mean, no one apart from Luke stays attached to someone like this. But I reckon that if I got him out of there, I can make him have a drink or two.

"Hey, do you want anything?"

"Nah I'm good."

"Are you sure? You came all the way out here. Don't you want at least one drink?" I watched him think about it even though I knew what he was going to say.

"Yeah, I'll have one." He shrugged. I knew it.

I went up to ask the bartender for another drink but when I came back, Luke was gone. He wouldn't have ditched me would he? Did he just say he wanted a drink to get away from me? I'm not that bad am I?

After looking around for Luke a far bit, I saw him at the other side of the club talking to a few guys. A while later he came back acting like nothing had even happened.

"Who were you talking to back there?" I asked looking over at the guys.

"It's no one. Don't worry about it."

"I'm serious Luke. Tell me who you were talking to. How do you know them anyway? Are they drug-dealers Luke? I swear you better not be-"

"No! Fuck no! They're not fucking drug-dealers. Have you gone out of your mind?!" He interrupted me. "They're Cassidy's friends. I saw them and I just went over to talk to them. They said she was here."

"We can leave if you want. I'm serious." I didn't want him anywhere near that bitch. She broke my best friend's heart and she does not deserve him.

"No it's fine. I need to get over her anyway. It's been too long." He said.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes. It wasn't an awkward silence. It was a good type of silence.

.

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

.

-Luke's POV-

I'm glad I that I came with Calum today. That I finally came out of my room. The only downside is that Cassidy is here. That I came here to run away from something but it seemed like she would laways be there. Like a shadow.

A few minutes later someone came and sat next to me. I looked at them through the corner of my eye only to see that they were looking right back at me. I quickly looked away hoping that they didn't catch me looking.

A few moments later, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see that it was the girl sitting next to me.

"Hi." She whispered.

"Hey. Why are we whispering?"

"Cause I feel like it. You got a problem?" She asked.

"Nope, not at all."

Out of nowhere, Calum nudged me, hard.

"Oi Luke! Cassidy's coming over here. Do something!" Calum whispered loudly.

I suddenly went into panic-mode. As if her being here wasn't enough, now she was coming towards me. Now I was really worried.

Then it clicked.

I quickly turned to the girl sitting next to me. Hopefully she wouldn't mind too much.

"Psst! Pssst!" She turned around. "Hey, I really need you to be my girlfriend for five minutes."

"Why?"

"I'll explain later. Can you do it?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Okay then." I could see Cassidy coming closer so I mustered up all of my courage, closed my eyes, leaned forward and kissed her. I didn't expect her to kiss back but she did. She wrapped an arm around my neck and I placed my hand on her waist. A few moments later she pulled away.

"Thanks for that." I told her.

"Care to evaluate?" She asked raising here eyebrow.

"My ex was coming over here and I really didn't want to talk to her."

"Oh, that's cool. Well it was nice meeting you but I have to go." She said. I was almost sad that she had to leave. She was my girlfriend for five minutes.

As she turned around to leave I shouted, "What's your name?!"

She looked back at me and smiled.

"Alex!" She shouted as she turned around and headed towards the exit.

I smiled to myself. It was amazing how one person could change you in such a short amount of time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 1172

hey guys!

first chapter is done! i hope you guys like it and i don't know who i'm talking to right now because there's probably no one reading this :( if you see any typos please comment below because i'm not very good at proof-reading and i make a lot of silly mistakes when i write.

until next time.... XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD