I pulled up to the Players Club at around 6:30 I had to be fashionably late you know I walked in and seen Jeremiah in the VIP section which was upstairs above the main dance floor.

I sat down and started rolling a blunt then I saw her. Brooklyn in a tight mid thigh black dress with her friend  I think her name was Kennedy..
right behind her.

I was getting up to go down and talk to her when that nigga Elijah walked up from behind her she smiled at him and they started dancing together.

"Aye yo that nigga Elijah here" I said looking at Jeremiah.

"Don't he owe us money?" He said looking in his direction.

"Hell yeah about 1000 so be exact" I said.

"Let's go get it den" he said getting up.

"Nahh let's chill first" I said

"Ite kool wit me."

I look down and saw Elijah grabbing on Brooklyn she was shaking her head no and trying to get away but he held her tight.

Then when she wasn't looking he dropped a small pill in her drink let go and walked away.

"I know damn well this nigga ain't trying to drug and rape her" I said to myself.

I rushed down to her. She was about to collapse already. Just as she feel I ran up and caught her.

"Are you okey baby girl?" I asked leading her up to the VIP section.

"Heyyyyyyy your that cute boy from school." She said giggling.

"Aye Jeremiah find her friend. I think Elijah may have drugged her to." I said to him he just nodded and went down to look.

He had been looking at her friend since 2nd period so I knew he would want to rescue her.

"Where am I??" Brooklyn said waking up in my lap where she had fallen asleep.

"It's okey Brooke I got you. " I Said rubbing her head.

"Okey sexy man" she said closing her eyes again.

I don't know what he gave her but it was strong.

Jeremiah soon came back with Kennedy in his arms. He had got to her to.

"Man we need to get them out of here"

" Yeah I know let's go our side house." I said picking Brooklyn up bridge style.

I pulled up to our apartment we use for when we want fuck girls and chill with my gang. It's was a simple but nice 3 bedroom two bath.

I carried Brooklyn in my room and layed her on the bed. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Come her Xavier I want you" she said kissing me.

I would be a lier if I said I didn't like it. I kissed her like I have never kissed anyone before. I pulled her closer as the kiss got heated.

Then I remembered she wasn't in the right state of mind. I pulled away and looked down at her beautiful face.

" We can't do this now" I said trying to pull away but she held me tight.

" But I want you" she said taking off her dress showing her beautiful body. I instantly got hard.

Her titties were so nice her ass was fat. I just stood there looking at her body.

I pulled her close and kissed her neck. She let out a moan and that pushed me to the edge.

I layed her down and slid off her panties. I started with one finger going in and out slowly.

She was moaning so I kissed her to keep her from being to loud. Then I planted kisses down her neck to her titties. I sucked on one while fingering her hard. I slowly went down to her pussy.

It was dripping wet already. I starting eating her out slowly while still fingering her hard.

She was moaning uncontrollably and pulling my hair.

This turned me on even more and I went faster and faster with my tongue.

I could feel her about to cum so I slowed down. Devouring her, tasting all her sweet juices. She soon squirted all over my face. I licked it all up.

I pulled out my dick and was ready to enter her. Then I stopped, this was wrong I shouldn't have even let it get this far.

I put my boxers back on and slid her panties back up.

"Why did you stop?" She asked with her eyes barely open.

"Because I want our first time to be special. Not with you half out of your mind." I said hanging her a big tee shirt.

"Thank you" she said putting it on.

"Your welcome beautiful. I'll be on the couch in the living room if you need anything." I said walking out.

" No wait sleep with me." She said holding her hand out.

"Okey but don't try anything" I said joking.

I slid in bed next to her and pulled her close. I kissed her forehead and said goodnight before falling asleep myself.

_____Hey loves hope you enjoyed this chapter. 💘
What will happen between them🤔?
Will he try to get Elijah back🙃?
Keep reading to find out💓.

Done forget to Vote and Comment 🤗💜______