29- Final Chapter

9 months laterBrooklyn POV

9 months later
Brooklyn POV

"One more big push Brooklyn!" The doctor yelled at me.

"Your doing great Brooklyn you are almost there." Kendell said trying to reassure me.

"Fuckkkk!" I screamed out as I made one last despite attempt to push out this baby. Then I felt a release and heard a small cry. I smiled wildly at the beautiful baby boy. Then another sharp pain ran through me.

"We got another one!" Yelled the doctor. "We need you to push one more time I can already see the head." She added calmly.

"Okey okey okey I got this." I said out loud to trying to work up the energy to push one more time. Then a second release and another small cry.

"It's a girl!" The doctor said handing me her and giving the boy to Kendall. He smiled down at him like he was a long lost treasure he had found.

"He is so adorable. He looks just like Xavier." He said switching babies with me.

"He does look like his father." I said carefully rocking him back and forth he had Xavier's eyes and so did she.

"Kendell thank you for helping me through this whole thing I know it's alot to put on you...." I trailed off.

"Brooklyn I love you. I'm going off to play in the NBA and I want to take you and our babies. I will raise them as if they where my own and I will tell them about their father. I want you to be my wife Brooke." He said looking deep into my eyes and nervously pulling out a small black box.

I was speechless as he put the baby down and got on one knee beside me and opened the box to let a beautiful ring show.

"Yes Kendell I will marry you." I said letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Omggggg fuck yess bitch!" Kennedy screamed coming into the room with Jeremiah right behind her.

"Congratulations Brooklyn I wish Xavier was here to see his kids being born but I hope I can be his crappy substitute." He said letting a tear slip down his face.

"Aww baby it's gonna be alright." She said waddling over to him giving him a kiss. Making him smile hard.

"I'm really to pop out mines too man."  She said rubbing her stomach. She was only 6 months pregnant.

"So what are you gonna name them?" The nurse who we all forgot was here said.

"Well I planned for a girl not a girl and a boy but... The boys name will be Xavier James king, Jr. And the girl Trinity Brianna King." I said as she wrote it down making sure to spell everything how I wanted.

"Looks like I was kinda wrong Thugs Can love but it almost never ends in a happy ending for both of them

"Looks like I was kinda wrong Thugs Can love but it almost never ends in a happy ending for both of them." I thought to myself as I looked around the room at my soon to be husband my best friend and my closet guy friend then to my kids. It's only a half happy ending not a whole.

THE END