I Want Your Virginity

Let's get this party started!
It's the last party before the new school year. Seniors baby!
My name is Louis(Lewis) Rivera. I'm Dominican and Black. Light skin with curly hair towering at 6'3". I'm toned and have a six pack if you were wondering;). You'll learn about my friends later but for now let's enjoy this party!
I went into the kitchen to pour myself another drink.
"Hey man, wassup?" The host and my best friend Jason yelled over the music.
"Nothing much. Wait do you know if Cloey is here?" he rolled his eyes before answering.
"Last time I saw her she was in the middle of the dance floor."
"Thanks man." Cloey. She wasn't no virgin. When I need a release I go straight to her. I don't date she's just a fuck buddy. It goes both ways. But she's not a hoe. I am only one of two guys she's ever had sex with.
When I get to the dance floor I start pushing people out of the until I see her. We make eye contact and nod at each other. She then proceeds to tell her friends something and walks towards me.
Once upstairs and in a spare bedroom we get straight down to business.

..........

When the party was finally over we sat around the basement getting ready to discuss our plans.
"Alright so we're doing it the same as every year right?" Jason asked.
"Yeah, of course, no need to break tradition." Blake responded.
"I think we should set a time limit this year." Carter said. "Make it so that you only have two months to pick your girl then we bet." The rest of us nodded taking it into consideration.
"I'm in." it sounded cool to me.
"Okay yeah we'll do that. So guys you only have TWO months to find her no exceptions." Jason said.

........

Here's how this works. Now by two months into the school year we have to have a target. A completely innocent girl who hides in the shadows. Once we pick our target we tell the rest of the guys and they place bets on how long it will take you to deflower the "prude". Whoever places the closest bet or screws a girl first wins.
So... who's ready for their virginity to be mine?
......
Jason Williams is 6'4", toned, 6-pack, and is dark skinned with that perfect smile.
Blake Johnson is 6'2", toned, 6-pack, and white but always has that sexy tan.
Cater James is 6'3" toned,6-pack, and has olive skin.
-------
Hey guys the first chapter is short just to set the tone.
Vote, share, and comment!
Love you guys💖
Enjoy!!!