Misunderstandings........

"It was this sunday, a day after we made a promise with each other" Karma starts narrating as he goes back into a flashback.

-------------------------------------

Karma was making breakfast. he toasted the egg in the air flipping it and catching it back perfectly in the pan.

His phone rings, it was Manami. He picks up the phone.

"so you missing me now huh?" teased Karma.

"Jeez Karma kun, please stop with your jokes" Manami stammers in between while speaking.

"okay okay...I'll stop" chuckles Karma. "so, you needed something?"

"I needed help with this English Homework"

"and so?" asks Karma curiously.

"So....can I.......come over........to your.......place......today?" Manami's voice grew silent with each word.

"oh.......my baby is so eager to meet me huh" teased Karma as he lets out a huge laugh.

Manami was turning all red with embarassment. she silently listens to his laugh.

"I'll be there at 12 then"

"I'll be waiting" Karma says in a seductive tone.

--------------------

Karma starts cleaning his house, time flew by and it's already 11. he mops the window when he hears the doorbell.

"Wow is she really that excited to meet me?" He walks towards the door and opens the door.

"you're really excited to mee-" Karma stops in his way when he sees Saya standing on the door.

"Saya?" Karma looked quiet surprised.

"What are you doing here?" asks Karma.

"Can I come in I need to talk to you" she replies.

Karma stands quietly for a while before letting her in after much hesitation.

she sits in the sofa, Karma brings water for her. she suddenly hugs Karma, who instantly pushes her away.

"what the hell are you doing Saya?" Karma sounded annoyed.

Saya bursts into tears.

"Karma, I just wanted to spend time with you for the last time"

"Manami is coming to meet me later. I don't want her to misunderstand anything. please leave" commanded Karma.

"I know you and Okuda san love each other a lot, just a little time is what it'll take. At least let's just have coffee for one last time?" Saya says with a painful voice.

After much hesitation Karma agrees to her request.

"I shouldn't be too mean to her. no grudges Karma" he thinks.

Karma brings the coffee and then goes back to the kitchen to bring snacks. taking chance Saya puts some tablets into Karma's coffee cup.

While they were having their coffee Saya keeps on rambling nonsense while Karma was wishing for all this to be over as soon as possible.

Karma gets up to clean the dishes when he suddenly falls weak and hits the sofa. He slowly raises his eyes at Saya who was smiling.

"Sa....Saya....what....did...you-" Saya shushes Karma.

"now Karma, it's finally time for my plan?" she pulls a half concious Karma towards the bedroom.

Karma struggles but his weak body made him weaker than a fly.

Saya puts Karma in the bed, she opens Karma's shirt and cheerfully smiles.

"what......are....you... " Karma tries questioning her.

the door bell rings and they both hear Manami getting inside the house.

"Karma kun, where are you?" Manami searches for Karma.

"so that woman is already here" Saya tone changes rudely.

she suddenly starts tearing her dress apart, she starts hurting herself, Karma tries to crawl towards her. he had understood what Saya's plan were, but his body could barely move leaving him helpless.

"no, Karma please leave me, don't do it please" shouts Saya as she throws tantrum around the room.

Manami hears the commotion and quickly rushes towards the room where she finds a half naked Saya sobbing and Karma lying in his bed half concious.

Saya quickly runs upto Manami.

"Okuda please help me, that man" she points towards Karma who was struggling to get up.

"he tried to rape me" she breaks down.

"Saya...chan what are you saying?" Manami was horrified.

"he called me this morning and told me to meet him but....but he" she cries even louder. "I hit him in order to protect myself"

"Karma kun did you really?" she looks at Karma go was barely moving. she looks at the broken vase that was lying around him.

"he told me he only wanted to use your body for his pleasure" whined Saya.

"he did this with me last year as well" she added.

Manami looks at Karma in disbelief.

"Ma...Mana...mi....don't" Karma tries reaching out to Manami.

Manami slowly backs away, Karma wide eyes silently stare as he watches Manami backing away.

"Manami, no please don't go. please belive me" he murmurs repeatedly. He looks at Saya who was smirking at him.

"Okuda, please help me" Saya starts her drama again.

"Karma...Karma...." Kaede's voice snaps Karma back to the present.

"I've been telling Manami that it's all a misunderstanding, she just doesn't listen to me" Frowned Karma.

Manami sits all alone in her bed, thd memories of the day where still fresh in her head, the memoru flashes back in her mind.

Manami walks down the street, she held herself close as a cold wind blows through. Her eyes looked horrified, they were filled with tears of pain, betrayal and disbelief.

"Karma kun, why did you, why did you" she murmered to herself.

She walks down the road not concentrating when she is suddenly pulled by someone. a car screeches in front of her.

"what are you blind. you want tl die" shouted the angry driver as he drives away.

"Manami what are you doing, where are you looking" called out a familiar tone.

She looks up and sees Gakushu holding her. she screams in panick, while Gakushu tries to calm her down. Gakushu lands a slap on Manami's cheeks causing Manami to stop moving and calm down a little.

"I'm really sorry about that Manami but what happened to you?" asks Gakushu.

Manami breaksdown completely and puts down her head on Gakushu's chest and cries with all her heart.

An hour later after she finally calms down she narrates the incident to Gakushu.

"Karma....did that?" Gakushu looks at Manami in disbelief.

"Yes.....he did" she replied looking really depressed.

"You Know Manami, I'll be honest with you no matter how sadistic Karma is, but betraying someone is something he is not capable of doing"

"what do you mean Gakushu kun. I don't understand?" asks a confused Manami.

"When every misunderstandings will be cleared, you'll understand then," Saying that Gakushu walks away leaving Manami all confused.

to be continued........