Can't fall in love.

Misaki drags Manami inside the house not listening to anything that Manami was saying. She slams her onto the sofa set, Manami looks up at her eyes. They were as furious as a tiger.

"Who is that man?" Misaki's voice was filled with anger.

"He's my friend, sis" replies Manami while trembling.

"Just friends or anything more?"

"We're just friends, he's a classmate of mine"

"Why didn't you ever tell me about him" Misaki calms down a little.

"I knew you'd be upset and angry that's why I kept quiet...." She answers "but Karma kun is really a great friend" she adds.

"Are you sure you can trust him Manami?" Asks Misaki with a concerned look.

"Yes sis, he's a really good person"

Misaki pats Manami's head and hugs her.

"Okay then, I trust you but just be careful okay and don't forget what I told you"

Manami hugs her back.

The next day Manami reaches the class and sees Karma waiting for her. His nose was bandaged.

"Oye, are you okay, You seem spaced out"

"I'm fine, why do you ask?"

"Your sister looked quiet angry yesterday"

"Oh....about that.....she was angry because I had not told her.....about....going out....with you" she stammers.

"And what happened to you" she signals towards his nose.

"Uh...nothing just got involved with some punks" smirks Karma.

"God, you really need to stop all this"

She sighs heavily and settles down on her chair. The teacher enters the class.

"Okay class so I hope you're ready for the chemistry practicals"

The class including Manami nods in agreement while Karma alone was left confused.

"Oye," he taps Manami's shoulder.

"What's with the practical thing?" He asks Manami.

"He told us about 2 weeks ago" she replies signaling towards the teacher.

"You didn't know?" She asks Karma looking at his confused face.

Karma nods as Manami sighs.

"Jeez you don't pay attention, do you?, let's go to the lab now"

The class starts walking towards the chemistry room. Karma follows from behind.

"So, looks like you also forgot huh?" Called out Nagisa.

"Oh Nagisa" he stops on his way. "I don't even know when the teacher told us about this"

"Besides looks like you got involved with the punks as always, are you sure the teachers won't notice it"

"Its all okay" Karma slowly pulls his bandage and throws it out of the window.

"There, problem sloved" Karma seemed satisfied.

The students reached the chemistry lab and started putting their lab coats except for Karma and Nagisa.

"Nagisa. Hurry up here and better take off your coat" Kaede waves at Nagisa.

"Okay so these are the solutions mix them and show me the result in your notebooks tomorrow" saying that the teacher walks away, the class sighs in disbelief.