Initiate the plan...

Autumn was here already. Karma was lazying around and Manami was writing some maths solution in the classroom.

"Its time to put it in action" smirks Rio.

Maehara walks up to both of them.

"Karma there's a firework show tomorrow, you want to go?"

"Hmmm....I think I'll pass, I'm not really into all these things" he replies lazily.

"Hmm boring man, okay then I can't force you" he turns towards Manami who was busy writing and wraps his arm around Manami's shoulder pulling her closer. Karma eyes widens in disbelief.

"O....ku...da.....san" he calls out in a romantic tone "let's go watch the firework show tomorrow" he smiles.

"Huh.....I'm really sorry I think I won't be able to" she replies as a small smile appears on Karma's face.

"Heh....come on its your first time here and we'll enjoy a lot, please Okuda san, we get to wear Kimono also Please" begs Maehara in a romantic style.

Karma was watching at both of them in annoyance which the class notices and they laugh among themselves.

Maehara keeps on persuading and Manami finally gives up and agrees to go with them. Karma slams his hand hard on the desk as both Maehara and Manami look back and Karma gives a deadly stare at Maehara.

Maehara gulps a little before leaving Manami alone.

"Oh...okay so Okuda san., see you tomorrow" Maehara says with a shaky voice.

Karma pulls Manami outside the class.

"Oye, are you really going to the firework tomorrow?" Asks Karma

"Yes I will" she replies.

"Why?" He asks looking a little annoyed.

"Well I want to see the fireworks and I get a chance to wear a kimono too" she smiles while replying him.

Karma tries to persuade Manami to not to go but Manami had already made up her mind and was in no mood to listen to him.

"Okay then it's your choice but I will not be going tomorrow"

"Oh" Manami looks a little dissappointed. "Okay....its okay, Maehara kun and everyone will be there, so I'll be okay"

They walk back into the class when they see their classmates rush to their seat. They were trying as much as they could to look normal.

The next day was here, the class was excited about the firework and couldn't stop discussing about it. They glance at the lonely Karma who was sitting alone since Manami was busy in her chemistry class.

"Ahhh...." Rio sighs loudly to catch Karma's attention "you know I heard lots of bad rumours about the firework"

Karma's attention is distracted towards the girls beside him.

"Me too" joins in Meg "you know a friend of mine last year, was touched in wrong places in the crowd" she added.

Karma's eyes widened.

"My friend too, but thank goodness her boyfriend was there with her"

"They say the girls going alone are targeted mostly"

"But no girl is going alone from our class, isn't it?"

"Well Maehara is with Hinata and Isogai is with Meg and Nagisa, Sugino and....." Calculates Rio looking serious.

"Hmmm that means only Okuda san," she adds as Karma looks on at the girls in shock.

"But she'll be okay, she's with us after all" assured Kaede.

The girls glare at Karma who was already lost in some deep thoughts, their plan was going good.

It was dark already and Manami was walking down the lane towards the festival area, she was wearing a blue kimono with flower prints and her hair was tied into a bun. She climbs the stairs and upon reaching sees Karma pacing around. He was in a black kimono.

"Karma kun, what are you doing here, I thought you said you weren't going"

"Well you.. Know" he remebers back what the girls where discussing about "I had nothing to do so, I decided to come here"

"Honto...you're such a baby" teased Manami as she starts walking along with Karma towards the venue.

As they reach the venue a large crowd starts gathering, Karma gets hold of Manami's hand pulling her through the crowd. He had not let go of her hand even after they were out of the crowd.

Nagisa, Kaede, Sugino and Kanzaki witness the couples holding hands an quickly takes a snap of them

The firework show was beautiful but the scene for Manami's classmate was far more beautiful.

A few days passed by and the things continued. Boys would play their role perfectly and the girls would instigate Karma.

Karma was starting to get nosy in Manami's work and Manami was starting to get annoyed.

"Karma kun, why are you so annoying" complained Manami.

"Annoying?, I'm helping you and you're saying Im annoying" questions Karma in disbelief.

"You still haven't changed. I don't know why did I-" Manami starts walking away before Karma stops her by her wrist.

"Why do you have to do this always, not letting me do this, do that?" Questions an annoyed Manami.

"That's because I LOVE YOU, damn it" he grunts.

"I'm sorry, but I really love you Manami" he continues.

Manami's eyes widens in shock, it was sudden and Karma for the first time ever called Manami by her name.

Their classmates eavesdropping them rejoices in happiness as Karma finally confesses his love for Manami.

Manai remains still and silent for a while.

"I'm....I'm sorry Karma kun, but I....I'm really not into love and all" she runs away as Karma dissappointed clutches his fingers.

The class fell silent, they had not expected this. They thought Manami would say yes.

As he returns back to the class he sees the dissappointed face of his classmates.

"Stop looking so dissappointed, You all tried well but it's just not my luck" sighs Karma as the class looks at him in surprise.

Did Karma know about their plan? They wondered, Karma tells them that it was quiet easy to guess what his classmates are upto, they had done the same for him the last time and for Kanzaki and Kaede as well. The class upon realizing laughs off but Karma looked dissappointed. Isogai walks upto him.

"Worry not Karma, we all know Okuda san feels the same about you, let's just give her time to think about it" comforts Isogai as an evil grin appears on his face as well as the class' face.

Karma laughs at his classmates as the class looks at him in comfort as Karma was finally laughing after such a long time.