The Sadist, The Opponent and The Transfer Student.

Akabane Karma, a 2nd year high school student of Kunugigaoka High School as usual was beating some students again. Even though good in studies as well as sports he was known all over the school for his violent nature, the whole school feared him. His eyes were filled with such coldness that it'd scare people to even look at him.

Even the principal wouldn't dare do anything because his father is the top donator of the, the school feared him except for one person, his name was Gakushu Asano

Even the principal wouldn't dare do anything because his father is the top donator of the, the school feared him except for one person, his name was Gakushu Asano. The only son of the Principal

Gakushu if not the total opposite was very much diffrent from

Gakushu, a top student who's great in studies as well as sports but kind unlike Karma. He was the only person who had the guts to face Karma. Not just because he was the Principal's son but he really was the braver one amongst the school students.

Karma and his ties with his friends had already been cut off. His precious friends who he was so close to him in his first year were no more with him even though they were still in the same class, but Karma stopped talking to them and was a loner now.

Karma was busy beating a 3rd year student, the poor student was bruised all over. Karma was about to pull his last punch.

"You're never going to be a bother after this" Karma pumped hia fisr preparing for a punch.

"Stop it Karma" called out a voice from behind. It was Gakushu.

"Oh, its you. Are you here the bother me again?" Karma turned towards Gakushu.

"I'm not even interested to look at you, why are you beating this person" Gakushu pulled the student up.

"I don't like his behaviour that's all" says Karma with a bored face.

"You're always like this aren't you?" Grinned Gakushu in annoyance. "Beating people without a reason" he added.

"You people will never understand anything" says Karma while walking away.

"Hey stop there, I need a valid explanation for your action?" Gakushu shouted but Karma ignored him completely.

Gakushu takes the injured student to the nurse room and heads back for his classroom. He sees Karma in his usual last seat, sitting all alone. The teacher enters the classroom.

"Good afternoon students. Okay so I have a new student with me today, please come in" calls out the teacher in the direction of the class' door.

A very small and fragile looking girl comes in, twin braids and glasses.

"Hmmmmm.....is she a nerd?" Asked a guy with orange shade hair.

"Of course, Maehara just look at the glasses" answered the girl with green hair.

"Would you please introduce yourself" said the teacher as he shifted to the side allowing the girl to stand closer towards the table.

"I....I'm....Manami....Okuda, it's really nice to meet you" She bows down greeting her now classmates.

"Would you like to tell us your hobbies Okuda-chan" says the Teacher who was definitely not looking interested in the environment.

"I...I like Chemistry and Maths the most, I want to be a chemist and a mathematician also" Manami spoke as fast as the wind.

"Yup she ia a nerd" says a guy with grey hair sitting in the last seat as the whole class starts laughing.

"Welcome to our class Okuda san" came a gentle voice from a guy who was sitting in the first seat.

"I hope you enjoy our class, I'm class president Yuma Isogai" says the gentleman.

"Th...Thank you so much....Isogai kun" replied Manami with a shaky voice.

"Okay so let's see where you will sit" says the teacher while looking around the class.

"Oh, there's an empty seat there. Go sit there" pointed the teacher towards the 2nd last seat of the 3rd row from the right side. The seat in front of Karma Akabane.

"Okay then. I'll go back to my room, I'm too tired to even teach you" walks away the teacher leaving the class in half amusement.

Manami walks towards her designated seat when suddenly her eyes meet the red head's eyes, she stares at them for a while. The eyes colour were rare but somehow cool looking she thought. Karma gives a somewhat cold stare causing her to turn away her face in embarassement.

"Why do I have to stare like that. So stupid of me, I hope he's not angry?" She wondered.

"Umm....ummmm....."she turns around "I hope you're not angry"

The whole class gasps in surprise

"Is she talking to Karma?" says a girl with blonde hair.

"Looks like she's going to get it hard" says a boy with blue hair.

"What is it?" He asks with a rude tone causing her to turn back in embarassement.

"Poor girl" petied the boy in blue hair.

Manami clutches her hands as she blushes in embarassment. Gakushu walks upto her.

"Hi, I'm Gakushu Asano" he greeted with a beautiful smile while extending his hand.

"I'm Manami Okuda" she greeted back.

"So, if you need any help, you can ask me. Manami"

"Thank you so much Asano kun"

Karma in annoyance watches both of them as they gleefully chat with each other. Not knowing that his future is about to change.