Part Nine

"God damn, you're so tight." He mumbled. He thrusted slowly but felt himself losing his grip on control when Keith squirmed under him, forcing himself further into his cock.
"You want it hard, then?" He growled, grabbing a handful of the omega's hair and yanking his head back for leverage as he started pounding into him. Keith nodded and cried out, wrapping his arms tight around the alpha's back and leaving deep scratches. Shiro's hand slipped and brought him closer to Keith, only exposing how desperate he was too.
"F-fuck yeah," Keith whimpered. "Don't stop!" He nipped at Shiro's shoulder hard. Shiro kept ravaging him until he could feel himself losing control. He didn't have long, now with the combination of friction and Keith's sweet desperate scent. Keith could feel it, too, and pressed against Shiro, grinding up against him with each thrust. Shiro groaned and gritted his teeth.
"Oh fuck," He heaved. "I-I can't." He stuttered, his pattern of thrusts getting more erratic. Keith nodded and smiled, biting his lip.
"Fill me." He purred. Shiro shuddered at the demand and that alone was enough to send him flying over the edge. His hips hitched as he pumped ropes of cum into the finally pleased omega. Keith threw his head back and weighed underneath him, moaning with eyes rolling to the back of his head.
"Fuuu-uuuck!~" He whined. Shiro finally finished and collapsed, his cock still pulsing inside him. Keith grinned wide and pulled Shiro up to kiss him hard.
"Thank you, Shiro."
Shiro nodded and moved to start pulling up his pants.
"Anytime, ki- Keith. Anytime." He smirked. This particular omega was much different than he'd anticipated.