"Be mine?" - "And if I don't?"

"How's Trevor?" (Y/N) asked as she and Ian walked down the street where they went to the store to pick up some snacks for the afternoon at the Gallagher house like they did every weekend. This had become a ritual for them and even Fiona joined them. (Y/N) was someone that everyone loved to be around, she made everyone laugh and was good entertainment and with the mix of her and the Gallagher's it was a never ending comedy show.

"I don't even know what to do, I think he hates me like should I suck his dick or?" (Y/N) let out a laughed as she swung the bag that contained everything that they needed beside her body as she turned her head to look at Ian.

"Romantic dinner and then suck his dick." (Y/N) smiled, giving him a wink. They both walked through the metal gate and up the steps that went to the front door. Everyone was already yelling that the whole street probably knew what was going on in the house and all of their conversations, not like the Gallagher's even cared about what people heard or even thought.

"Can I ever come home to a quiet house and enjoy my coffee in silence?" Ian asked as the pair walked through the door. Everyone looked at them and smiled, completely ignoring Ian and running straight to (Y/N) "That's cool, I like to be ignored." He said, throwing his hands up in the air and watching his siblings take turns hugging (Y/N) as he leaned against the bench with his mug. The (H/C) haired girl flipped Ian off as she hugged the last Gallagher which was Fiona. Ian flipped her back and rolled his eyes in a playful manner before having a conversation with himself since clearly his family only cared about the fact that (Y/N) was over. This gave the whole family, including (Y/N) to look over at him with raised brows and confused looks on their faces. "What? No one else is going to talk to me." He shrugged, placing his mug in the sink and made him way to the stairs. "Going for a shower if anyone cares."

"How's the family going." Fiona asked as they all took seats around the kitchen table. (Y/N) nodded her head before she answered.

"Yeah, family's good. Mum moved up to manager at her job and dad's still doing the same mechanic job." Fiona nodded her head, she liked her parents and loved that (Y/N) didn't come from a broken family. She actually thought that (Y/N) had pure luck on her side and wished that she somehow had the same when she was growing up but unfortunately for her she had to step up and become their mother figure.

"What did you end up getting?" Debbie asked as she looked through the bag of goodies. Her eyes lit up as she saw that (Y/N) got the best ones and actually filled the bag up of the best snacks.

"Did you get-"

"Yup." (Y/N) said cutting Carl off, "I got your favourites." She smiled. Carl's eyes lit up as he followed the rest of his siblings upstairs to the boys' room as Fiona went to see Kev and V.

"What the fucks wrong with you?" (Y/N) asked as they all got comfy on the beds, she noticed that Lip hasn't said a word since she and Ian had come back from the shops. His face was currently planted in his phone with a worried look on his face.

"She's dating another guy."

"Who?" Debbie asked.

"Sierra." Lip's attention lifted his eyes from his phone and looked straight at (Y/N) who knew what was going through his mind.

"Don't even say anything." She warned. Of course he didn't listen and opened his mouth anyway.

"I need you to be my fake girlfriend."

"No fucking way." She answered as everyone else stayed quiet wondering what was going to happen. Carl on the other hand was about to drown in jealousy as the words came out of his brother's mouth. He has had a crush on (Y/N) for the longest time and wanted her to be his but was positive that she wouldn't like him the way that he did. He rather her be a friend like she is now than to make things awkward between them but Lip had to open his big ass mouth and ruin everything. Carl was hoping that she wouldn't do it, he couldn't bare to look at her with someone else especially not his brother.