"Take it off." - "Like a bandaid?"

Debbie and (Y/N) were having a girls day which consisted of getting dolled up. It wasn't all the time that the two had a day to themselves since Carl was always taking (Y/N) away from Debbie. The two girls have been best friends, Carl of course was always flirting with his sisters friends but that soon stopped when (Y/N) came into the picture. 

The flirting with other girls stopped and he only had eyes for (Y/N) which soon ended with them together. Debbie didn't mind though, she thought that they were cute together and (Y/N) made Carl soft. 

"It's about time I get you back even if it is for a day." Debbie said as (Y/N) put her hair into a messy bun. 

"I see you all the time." (Y/N) laughed as she looked over at her best friend. 

"Yeah, see not to hang out." Debbie said, trying to get her point across. (Y/N) let out a laugh and put some lip gloss on her lips. 

"You still hanging around slut face?" 

"Nah, not after that day when I punched the shit out of them." 

"That's my girl." (Y/N) laughed. 

"I'm gonna go get some snakes, I'll be right back." Debbie said (Y/N) nodded her head and went back on her phone while she waited for her friends return. 

"Fuck you were fast." (Y/N) said as she heard the door open and then close. 

"Not Debbie." (Y/N) looked over to were Carl was standing. (Y/N) shook her head as she looked at her boyfriend Debbie was going to go off when she came back. That was something that she really didn't want to miss. 

"You know Debbie's going to lose it when she gets back." (Y/N) said coking a brow. 

"She'll live." Carl winked. 

"What the fuck, I leave for five minutes and you're already trying to take her away from me." 

"She's still here isn't she?" Carl asked his sister while she placed food on the bed.  

"Stop taking her away from me damn it!" (Y/N) laughed at her friend as Carl sat next to his girlfriend and grabbed something to eat. 

"What are you two doing anyway?" He asked, looking around the room for any clues. As he was distracted looking at everything Debbie had placed a wax strip on one of his legs. 

"Girl stuff while catching up." (Y/N) answered. 

"The fuck is that?" Carl asked, looking down at his leg which now held a wax strip. 

"Wax strip." Debbie smiled. 

"A wax what? The fuck do I do?" 

"Take it off." (Y/N) told him. 

"Like a bandaid?" Carl questioned. The two girls nodded their heads both holding a poker face. He ripped it off and began to curse. "THE FUCK DEBS!" He screamed as he held the strip in one hand while the other glazed over his leg were it was stuck on.

"Soft and smooth just like a babies butt." Debbie sang. 

"Wanna do both legs?" (Y/N) asked, holding up more strips. 

"Fuck no. Have fun with your girly shit." He said, giving (Y/N) a peck and flipping Debbie off as he walked out. 

"Well at least I have you for the full day now." Debbie smiled.