"Your voice is sexy." - "Your ass is sexy."

The alcohol was sliding down the (H/C) haired girl the more that she drank. Some guy that she didn't recognise from school gave her cups of strong alcohol and she was loving it. She was currently at a massive house party where people just kept on coming. The more that she drank the more she was talking to everyone. For those who knew (Y/N) they knew that she wasn't the type to just start a conversation with anyone. She was close to a few people who she was outgoing with, but other than that she would normally be quiet around others.

As the drinks kept coming, the house quickly filled with more and more people that it was actually a pretty tight fit to move around. Sweaty body's collided as teenagers were trying to either get another drink or go to the dance floor. Debbie had pulled her to the dance floor and they danced together for two complete songs. They didn't care who was watching or how ridiculous they looked, they were having fun and they were drunk.

While they were dancing up against each other, Carl was watching them as he leaned against the door frame that separated the huge dining space and the kitchen. This house was like a mansion but to the Gallagher's and (Y/N), every house looked like a mansion. He sipped on the alcohol that he had in the red plastic cup as he watched (Y/N) dance. He didn't want to sound like a creep or anything but he always watched out for (Y/N) to make sure that no one was giving her shit. It's not like they were close or anything but he had a soft spot for the girl who was friends with his sister and he wanted to know more about her.

Sure (Y/N) had come to the Gallagher house a lot to hang out with Debbie but Carl managed to keep his distance. He knew that she didn't like to be in the center of attention and definitely not with him. Carl had just taken his cornrows out and changed his life so that he could watch over (Y/N), there was no way that he was going back to juvie or even jail for that matter. He wanted to change his life around in hopes of getting (Y/N)'s attention. He really didn't want her to think badly of him. He didn't know why but everyone thought of him badly with a street reputation and never gave him a chance to see him for who he really was.

"My brother can't stop looking at you." Debbie slurred, waving her cup in the air as (Y/N) laughed at her friend. It was like she didn't know what Debbie was talking about but on the other hand she knew but just couldn't get the words out. (Y/N) turned her attention to the male looking at her and gave a flirty smirk. The alcohol had completely taken over her so now it was only a matter of time before she did anything that she would regret the next day.

"I'm thirsty." (Y/N) whined, walking drunkenly to the kitchen to grab herself another drink. Carl watched as she clumsily tried to walk through the crowd that was forming. (Y/N) walked and bumped into a guy who quickly decided to make a move on the girl who was fully out of it. As his hands guided up and down her arm, he gave her a look that only meant on thing... sex.

"How about we go upstairs baby." He asked, a grin forming on his lips.

"We good here?" Carl asked, as he walked up to them. He knew that her drunken mind wouldn't be able to think for herself so he stepped in to help. (Y/N), who had given Carl a confused look as she moved between the two guys.

"We're good, why don't you beat it?"

"I'm good, I can take it from here." Carl said between his teeth.

"How about you find your own girl to fuck?"

That sentence alone made Carl's blood boil and see red. (Y/N) on the other hand, was looking around at everyone who was still partying and not worrying about the scene that was happening in the same room. Maybe they were all drinking too much to even notice anything.

"At least I can get a girl to actually do something with me unlike you who have to wait til they are drunk." Carl hissed. "Now why don't you just back off." At this stage he was pulling (Y/N) gently towards his side so that no one could touch her. There was no way that he would ever do anything that (Y/N) didn't want, especially when she was drunk. The guy then left with a roll of his eyes and hit shoulders with Carl as he walked past him. (Y/N) started talking about something that Carl was trying to figure out but as he figured it out, it was just a bunch of stories put together that she thought had made sense.

Carl had always loved (Y/N)'s voice. He thought that it was like an angels and he couldn't get enough of it. He had listened to her voice when she was at his house with Debbie while he was pretending to watch tv. It's not like he was trying to listen to what they were talking about, but just hearing her voice put him in a calm state and made him forget everything.

As he was trying to get his sister's attention (Y/N) was poking his muscles and giggling to herself. Normally looking after a drunk girl would be annoying for him since they were always so touchy but with (Y/N), he didn't mind. He was just happy that she was in his arms and not another guy who took advantage of her.

"We are going home." He told Debbie as she walked over to them. She was that drunk that she didn't object but nodded her head as she walked to the front door with Carl helping (Y/N) to walk. The walk home was something that Carl would never forget, it was like he was rounding up sheep with (Y/N) and Debbie running all over the place before they fell down and started laughing. He was trying to get his sister and (Y/N) home as safely as possible and as they came through the front gate and up the steps to the front door Lip gave them a look of confusion.

"I'll take Debbie." He said, guiding Debbie to her room as Carl looked after (Y/N). It was mainly because Lip knew that his younger brother liked her. As he followed (Y/N) up the stairs they passed Debbie's room where Lip was trying his best to get her to change while asking if she was going to be sick anytime soon.

"This room!" (Y/N) exclaimed, Lip was the only one home since everyone was out. Liam was with Kev and V, Ian with Mickey, and Fiona was out with work friends somewhere. Carl had turned to close his door to get (Y/N) dressed into some of his clothes so that she would be more comfortable then being in high skinny jeans and a crop top. By the time he had turned back around (Y/N) had managed to somehow climb up to his bunk bed and sat against the wall giggling.

"Here, change into these." He said, holding up one of his shirts. (Y/N) looked at him with a blank face and then shook her head no. "You'll be comfy." Carl went on, trying to bribe her to change and luckily for him it worked. He handed her the shirt and watched as she stripped, making sure that she didn't fall off the bed and to see if she needed any help. It took a while, but why the end she had managed to take her top (after looking away when she was topless) and jeans off and replaced it with his top.

"Better!" She exclaimed making Carl laugh to himself, he was about to go over to Ian's bed the night but (Y/N) stopped him as she smiled at him and told him to come up.

"Are you sure?" He asked, he didn't want her to wake up in the morning and regret anything. She simply nodded her head and he climbed up. After staring at him (in an uncreepy way) she shifted her head to the side and took in his features as they talked about anything and everything. "What?"

"Your voice is sexy." She giggled, chucking her hands over her mouth.

"Your ass is sexy." He replied, as he remembered watching her at the party. That was when she started to get tired and sleep was finally taking over. Carl gently laid her down and pulled the blankets up to keep her warm as he lay beside her. She came closer, nuzzling her nose in his neck and smiled as she took in his scent. Just as she was about to go to sleep the words 'I love you' escaped her lips but she didn't care.

"You're drunk, you don't mean that." Carl softly told her but he wished that she had meant it. He wanted to hear those words come out of her mouth since he first saw her. He felt her shake her head.

"I mean it. I love you." She had now moved away from his neck and looked at him dead in the eyes. "I'm not as drunk as I was before but you look after me and make sure I'm safe. I've always had feelings for you but just thought that you wanted to be friends."

"I love you too." Carl smiled, rubbing his thumb on her cheek as she smiled and hummed at his touch. She quickly fell asleep after that Carl still stroking her cheek as he looked down at the girl next to him and smiled, before falling asleep himself. He couldn't wait until tomorrow, he was going to ask her to be his.