Re #1: "You don't have to buy me flowers." - "You're my girlfriend."

Request for yeemo1234 hope you enjoy. 

(B/F/N) = best friend's name

"Hey Carl?"

"Yeah?" Carl asked as his girlfriend placed cups of water on the table behind Carl who placed the plates and cutlery for the dinner that Fiona was currently making.

"I'm going out for lunch tomorrow with (B/F/N) but I'm going to come straight back afterwards since she's going to go meet up with her boyfriend and his sister." Carl nodded his head and told her that it was fine with him as he wanted her to go out and have fun but it was also the fact that during their time together that he had become clingy to the relationship. Carl always loved when they spent time together doing absolutely nothing but knew that (Y/N) needed her time to be alone as well. The night went on with Lip and Ian teasing and talking shit about Carl while the whole family dug into the homemade food that Fiona had cooked.

The feeling in Carl's gut didn't go away and as he and (Y/N) laid quietly on his bed cuddling he couldn't shake the feeling out. Was his older brothers right in what they said or was it just them taking the shit and teasing him because they were brothers? (Y/N) soon sensed that something was up and lifted herself onto her elbows to look at his face.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." He replied, looking down at her with a smile before kissing her head. He hated when she worried about him so he just tried to hide his feelings so she would just be happy and not have to worry about him but (Y/N) always would worry about him whether Carl knew or not. That was what you got when you were in a relationship with someone that you really love.

The next day the young couple spent the whole day together until (Y/N) had to meet her friend for lunch. Carl used this time to get all the cuddles that he could before he had to let her go to see her best friend. (Y/N) decided that she wanted to watch her favourite movie so to make her happy and place a smile on her face, Carl put it on and brought her closer to his body. (Y/N) let out a loving sigh as she moved closer into Carl's chest as they watched the movie together. Just as they were finishing the movie and sitting in silence that was pretty hard in the Gallagher household, Lip and Ian barging through the front door almost taking it off its hinges making the couple jump with a fright.

"For fucks sake." Carl grumbled as (Y/N) tilted her head back to look at him as she let out a little giggle.

"Yeah, for fucks sake why are you two always together." Lip joked, reaching into his pocket for a cigarette and a lighter.

"Why are you two so fucking annoying?" Carl answered. Ian shrugged his shoulders before making a meh sound and sat down on the couch as his feet landed rather harshly on the small table in front of the couch. Carl rolled his eyes as Lip smiled as took a drag as he stepped between everyone to get a seat on the now very crowded couch.

"I should start getting ready." (Y/N) said, letting out a sound breath as she got herself off of the couch and upstairs into the boys' room to get ready for afternoon. The boys stayed where they were and looked at Carl with smug looks on their faces wondering why he wasn't following (Y/N) around like a lost puppy. Their younger brother rolled his eyes before flipping them off and grabbing his phone out of his pocket to look through his social media.

"Looking at pictures of (Y/N) are we?" Ian asked, trying to get a glimpse of his younger brother's screen.

"Fuck off and no." He said, bringing his phone closer to his body so they couldn't see that in fact Ian was right but he was also looking at other things that were happening in the world of social media.