"This bath is too damn hot." - "This is why we can't do cute things..."

"Why don't we do something cute?" (Y/N) asked as she looked at her boyfriend as she bit her bottom lip before sending him a wink. Carl looked at her walking away and thought about what she had planned. Sure, he had a reputation but she was a big softy when it came to her. He would do just about anything for her. 

To there luck they had the house to themselves for a while. Carl heard the bathtub start to fill and he started to think about how (Y/N) would look with bubbles surrounding her perfect body. His mind was going wild about the thought of his girlfriend that he nearly missed what she said. 

"Carl come get naked!"  Carl rushed to the bathroom like a puppy and locked the door behind him. (Y/N) was already in the tub playfully pushing and pulling bubbles around her. Carl's lips opened as he stared at the beautiful human sitting completely naked in his bathtub. He swiftly took his clothes off as (Y/N) watched biting her lip and scanning over his toned body. 

"This bath is too damn hot." He hissed as the water came over him.

"This is why we can't do cute this. You complain to much." (Y/N) laughed, playfully splashing him with water. 

"Yeah, whatever." He said as he poked his tongue out at her. He may do cute things with her but wondered how she could be comfortable sitting in  devil temperature water.