"I'll just call you my angel." - "How do you know I'm not the devil?"

A/N: Brace yourselves it's a long one, three pages long. Enjoy, don't forget to leave feedback would love to hear what you guys think of it. Requests welcome (please see introduction) 

(F/N) =Friends name

The bell rang signaling that classes were over at it was now time for an hour long lunch break. (Y/N) couldn't take it anymore and ran out of the class where (F/N) was waiting for her against the locker with a smug look on her face. She knew that (Y/N) didn't like the new school that she was in a she hated the fact that the teachers were so boring. The only time that she was with (F/N) was at lunch and english, how the hell was she supposed to get through the day without her best friend with her?

"How was math?" (F/N) asked, as she pushed herself off the locker while she followed (Y/N) who walked past her.

"Fucking shit." (Y/N) scoffed, walking over to her locker and throwing her books in there then slamming it shut making her friend jump in surprise.

"What's got you so angry?" (F/N) asked, raising her brow as they started walking down the corridor. (Y/N) didn't answer but just kept walking, until the male bathrooms were thrown open and heaps of guys walked out, making (Y/N) and (F/N) look at each other. The two girls raised their brows before continuing on their way.

"Weird." (Y/N) laughed, looking back over her shoulder as they turned the corner. Her friend nodded her head in agreement as she took her hair out of the pony tail it was in and let it run down her back. Once they had got to the cafeteria they grabbed food and water and walked to their normal table in the corner of the room and talked. As they were about to talk about family stuff they were interrupted by Carl Gallagher, who had ditched his friends to come talk to the two girls, (Y/N) especially.

"What do you want?" (F/N) asked, her voice changing dramatically from when she was talking to (Y/N).

"Chill white girl, we good." Carl said, his ghetto look with cornrows and baggy clothes making him look like he was trying to be black, which clearly sounded terrible.

"White girl really?" By this stage, (Y/N) just decided to stay quiet and just look at the two argued, making (Y/N) look back and forth between the two. Carl's attention was now on (Y/N) who was drinking from her bottle.

"What's your name?" He asked, licking his lips as he looked her up and down. (Y/N) just raised her brows and placed the bottle back on the table. (F/N) smirked since (Y/N) wasn't saying anything. "I'll just call you my angel."

"How do you know I'm not the devil?" (Y/N) smirked. The three talked for a little longer but then got annoyed by his wanna be blackness and walked away leaving Carl staring after them with a smile on his face.

****

Weeks have passed since Carl was buying (Y/N) things and acting all ghetto. He would follow her around to make sure that she was getting to and from school safely and walking her to class. (F/N) thought it was a little weird since he was known to be a player but soon decided to give him a chance but she was going to kick his ass if he dared to disrespect (Y/N).

This however, all came to a stop one day and (Y/N) found herself not being followed to and from school, no gifts, and no flirting. She would see him around school where he would keep his head down and not make eye contact with her. (Y/N) thought that he was having some sort of family trouble so she left him to do his own thing and then come to him after giving him some space. (F/N) thought it was weird and was about ready to kick his teeth in, she swore to herself that if she saw him with another girl that he was going to personally murder him.

"I wonder what's going on with him." (Y/N) wondered as they shoved everything in their lockers. Carl hadn't shown up today and she was running through scenarios in her head.