Chapter Thirty Two

"First day. First day." Ella sings softly as she bounces around the kitchen.

"Why is it that when I start something new, you always seem more excited than me?" I smirk, rolling my eyes.

"Because you're a cold hearted bitch." Ella teases, sticking her tongue out at me. "I'm so excited to see the show though!"

"I'm glad. I'm nervous to do the show, but it's more of an excited nervousness."

"Yeah well-"

"Shut up, Ben is calling me."

Ella laughs at me as I completely ignore her, rushing into my bedroom. "Hello?"

"Hey Gorgeous. Happy opening!"

"Thank you." I smile, crawling back into bed and curling up under the covers.

"Aren't you excited? I wish I could be there." I can hear the disappointment in his voice, and it almost makes me smile.

"I'm exited, yes. And you don't have to feel bad about not being here. You have a job, I get it. It's not that big of a deal. I don't need you flying out to England every month."

"Well." His voice now sounds playful. "Speaking of flying out to England."

I immediately sit up. "Y-You're coming here?"

He chuckles. "Apparently, time is really loving us right now. Newsies is heading over to England for two weeks, and it just happens to fly on the week of our anniversary."

"Are you being serious right now?" I gasp. "Ben, that's amazing! Oh my god!"

"I know, it couldn't have worked out any perfectly. And that means that I'll get to see you in Wicked!"

I grin, flopping back onto my bed and closing my eyes. "I-I love you."

"I love you too."