What's in the box?

Mulai dari awal

"Your being stingy now?? So only one from P'Forth and P'Beam as well?" He asks looking.

Forth hands him his gift. "Of course, Nong, its couple gifts. You get to do the same." He winks.

Ming's grinning like an idiot looking at me. "Couple gifting p, its couple gifting."

"I get it, move over there idiot." Why be that close?

I hand him the big box. Oh god, how can he be that happy? He doesn't even know what it is.

"Shouldn't that be in private?" Beam smirks. "What if its kinky? we don't want to see."

I throw a spoon at Beam, but Forth moves him, dam him.

I'm about to get up and go splash my face with water, but I swear when I see who just walked in. They all look as she stops near the table.

"Happy birthday Ming." Its Julie.

When will she get the dam hint? The idiot waiter brings another chair, the way everything is positioned, her chair is next to me, it's the only place they can add it. She looks towards me, expecting me to move. Hell no woman!

"This is from me, Ming." She smiles at him, handing him a card.

She glares at me as she sits, I ignore her. Ming's taking too long, I grab the envelope and open it. It's a pair of tickets to Spain, with both their names on it.

I glare at Ming, he's making the, 'I really didn't do anything p' face, dam him. And he really didn't, but why did he have to be this good looking! Dam him more.

"What's your problem!" She snaps at me. "Why do you have to interfere when I talk to Ming?"

I don't say anything about us, not because I don't want to, but I'm shy, I always have been. Our friends know, our families do, or are finding out, other people are just that, other people.

"Julie why the hell are you here?" Ming asks finally. "We sorted this, nothing is going to happen. Nothing."

"Stop being an idiot Ming." She snaps at him." I won't give you any more chances, even if mum says."

"Good, please go." He hands her the tickets back. "This is never happening."

"It's your birthday so, where is she?" She snorts. "The only person you see a future with."

"None of your dam business." Ming's getting pissed off.

So that's the real reason, she came to see who it was. She is getting on my nerves! I take the tickets from his hand, tear them and place them in front of the girl. She looks at me shocked, she raises her hand...

"I will break your hand, if you even try." Ming tells her. I have never heard that threatening tone from him before.

"I'm a girl..."

"I. don't. care." He is furious. "No-one, hits P'Kit."

He's looking at me, worried about me being angry. She leaves after a few seconds, telling Ming he blew his last chance.

The rest of the dinner gets back to normal, Beam keeps saying annoying things, and a few kicks do hit him.

I wait for Ming to put his gifts in the car, so we can leave, when I see a reflection, she seriously doesn't know when to quit.

"Thanks p, I really wanted that jacket." He smiles opening the door for me.

I normally hate it, but I grab him by the front of his shirt, and pull him down.

"How many times have I said not to do that?" I snap.

"p..." He whines, but I kiss him.

He kisses me back instantly, his hands move around my waist as he pulls me closer, I quickly break the kiss and try to move back. He grabs the back of my head and kisses me again, when he licks my bottom lip, I let him in, he deepens the kiss.

"Public indecency." Beam shouts.

I show him my finger as we pull apart, the asshole laughs, the others chuckling as they get into their cars. As we leave, I see her standing their shocked, well now she knows, and hopefully backs off, or I will be calling Ming's mother.

I'm holding the small box, when he comes to sit next to me, I take a deep breath and hand it to him. He looks surprised, but smiles and takes it.

He opens it, looking at the contents puzzled, then he takes out a small book, and flips threw it, his smile getting bigger and bigger, shit.

It's a personalised Rewards Book.

Each ticket is redeemable;

From: Kit

By: Ming Kwan

ONLY ONE-USE PER TICKET.

Some of them are normal things. Movie night, Get out of the doghouse, Yes day, Remote control access, but they get more...

He said risky, so risky for me? That's why he didn't want me to open it? No way would I let the idiot have something like that! Never!

"p..." Ming's giving me his, 'I really want this' look.

I look to see which one it is...

I'll get you for this Wayo! I'll make sure you dress as a bunny, and Pha finds you, if it's the last thing I do!