“Where you going” Keyshawn ask, I can tell he was about to cry “I’m sorry, but I can’t put my life in danger, I still love you” I said about to walk out until Keyshawn grab me by my arm and kneel down to his knees. This time his eyes were blood shot red, and he was balling like a baby, I wanted to cry so bad and take him back, I never wanted to see him like that, and It wasn’t my intention “Babyy….sniff sniff…..Pleaase…sniff sniff….baby….don’t leave me” Keyshawn said trying to talk without crying “I’m sorry” I said walking out the door not before grabbing the keys to my car so I can open it and get my suitcase. I told Imaurie I’ll be back, I walk back in the house and I seen Keyshawn knelt on the floor with his hands on his face. He looked up and he wasn’t Keyshawn no more, he was this depressed boy, I drop the car and house keys to the ground he gave me and walk out the house. “What happen to your car, and why is it in the middle of the street” Imaurie said “long story” I said just looking down, and I just couldn’t hold it any more I burst out in cry, “I….love *sniff sniff* him….so much” I said just bawling now “I know” imaurie said hugging me. She put the car in drive and drove out of Keyshawn place. 

                                                                        Keyshawn Pov:

          Yep, the half of me just walks out my fucking house. I swear when she left I just started punching all types of holes in my wall and destroying my shit. How the hell was I’m going to get my baby back, I love Camilla so much like yall don’t understand. I wanted to tell her sooner or later that who I was, but I knew she was going to judge my lifestyle. I can’t lie when Camilla left a nigga was bawling his eyes out like a bitch, but that what love do to you.

            I decided to go to the trap house to clear my mind. I had a huge, fat blunt and my mouth and I just clear my thoughts. One of the strippers walk up to me and first I wasn’t paying her no attention, but I was high so I grab her to another room and I let her give me head. Then this bitch was trying to kiss me after she was done “the fuck, naw your mouth was just on my dick” I said to her and gave her $50 and left out the room and drove back home. I was high as fuck, I couldn’t think straight so I just laid on the bed and went to deep sleep. Wait what the fuck I just do? Damn Keyshawn.

                                                            Camilla Pov:

          Imaurie took me home, and if I were her I wouldn’t take any more of my damn crying. But she’s a good friend because she stayed with me all through the night. She told me she’ll be right back so I was at home by myself. I was just watching T.V. when the door bell rung, it was Imaurie. Imaurie had some clothes in her hand with a food lion bag and a Redbook movie. She sure knows how to cheer me up. We were in my room watching the movie she brought, while I was eating ice cream and she was eating skittles. “Imaurie” I said “yes” Imaurie said eyes still stuck on the T.V., “I’m so glad you’re back, I don’t know what I will do without you” I said serious “aww, me to hunny bunny” imaurie said smiling and giving me a hug. Me and Imaurie were in deep sleep.

            I woke up and seen Imaurie at the foot of my bed. I smile and got out to take a shower. I did my hygiene and I had on some overalls with one arm hanging down, I had on a long white t-shirt underneath it while my overralls pants leg were kind of fold up so I can put my tims on. I put on my gold chain and grab my phone. Imaurie wasn’t in the bed no more I guess she took a shower downstairs. I fix my bed and walk down stairs and sat on the couch to wait on Imaurie.