7: Movie Going and Elbow Licking

Start from the beginning

AJ took my irresponsive state as permission to ask Adam to give me a ride home and surprisingly enough, he agreed. When she left, I sat back on my seat, rather stiffly this time. I was well aware of Adam's gaze on me. What could he possibly be thinking?

These two hours were going to be living hell.

____

That was the funnest two hours of my life!

First, we got in a popcorn fight... which involved everyone in the theatre! Can you believe it?! Adam started it. I kept ignoring him when AJ left and he had tried everything he could to get my attention but I wouldn't give in. He was a little on the persistent side when it comes to his pleasure. So he started throwing popcorn at me, slowly and gradually oiling my hair and face. Zits were not my friends. 

That's when I finally gave in and started throwing popcorn back at him. He flung the whole thing at me but pfft, come on, we all know I have kickass reflexes.. Anyway, the popcorn landed on a random guy two seats away from me and he didn't seem to mind and started throwing popcorn at us, along with his friends. This convivial cycle kept going until everyone was on their feet, battling eachother with buttery puffs.

 Things soon got a little out of hand of course, and they had stopped the movie and kicked all of us out of the movie house but it was definitely worth it! Good thing they didn't press charges.. although, 'popcorn fighter' wouldn't be such a lame list for a crime.

We were now walking towards Adam's car, covered in grease. The night was settling into a calm atmosphere, and the moon illuminated the area with ease. Adam walked quietly in armslength to my right.

Surprisingly, it's not awkward at all.

"Hey, I'm sorry," he suddenly said. His voice was soft and warm. He sounded like he meant it too.

I turned to him in surprise and couldn't help but ramble, "Oh no, it's okay, that was the best time ever! I totally got that cute guy in the blue shirt. I stuffed the whole bucket down into his pan-"

"Not about the popcorn dummy. I'm talking about today in class. I was just tired, that's all,"

"Well I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to make you mad," I said calmly.

"And about the kiss," he trailed. Adam stopped on his tracks and hesitantly turned to look at me. I didn't really mind the kiss with Adam, I mean, I was the first one to make a move on him  in the boys bathroom. Aw man, I'm getting kind of used to this humiliation thing.

"Oh yeah, why did you do it?" I hesitantly muttered. He could have just covered my mouth with his hand or drag me out of the class, but no.

"To shut you up from blabbing"

I smirked,"I guess I should blab more then?," I wiggled my eyebrows.

He raised an eyebrow with a grin,"Ye-"

"I was kidding, jock," I hit his chest playfully. His expression turned, if possible, dissapointed, and as fast as it came, it disappeared and was replaced by a shy smile.

We started walking again, but this time, he intertwined our fingers together. This was not the kind of thing I would let someone like Adam do so I turn towards him with a puzzled face. He just shrugged and said, "It just fits," making my cheeks flush. When we finally got to his car, I let go of my hand and sat in the passengers seat.

Once we got in, I put on my seatbelt and that's when my stomach decided to freaking sing the alphabet.

Adam chuckled lightly and leaned in to my seat looking me straight in the eyes till we were only inches apart. Then he bent his head down, not to my face but to my stomach, and as obnoxious as he was, he started rubbing my belly, "Aww you're so cute! You're going to grow up just like mommy!"