3: Stalking or Gawking

Chapter Three

*Kat*

It was six in the morning. I think I'm going crazy. Usually I'd be at home right now. Sleeping with my dog but noooo I had dragged AJ with me to do a "stalking scheme" and she was now snoring right next to me in the passengers seat. I know what you're thinking.

What the hell is wrong with this chick?!

But it was for a good cause! I'm normal! I swear!

I was planning on stalking Blake. Yes, yes. I know it sounds bad but puhlease, what's the worst that could happen?

What if he smokes pot, or is secretly gay, or whatever the hell it is Blake's do on their spare time.

I've noticed that he used the bathroom right before lunch and he spends about 10 minutes in there doing who knows what. Not that I've stalked him before, no. I pass by that same bathroom to go to my next class and hang out in the art room and leave ten minutes later everyday.

And that's exactly when he leaves it.

"AJ, wake up!" I shook the drooling AJ to life and she lazily shifted in her seat to look at me.

"Ok, so what's the plan?"

***************

I feel stupid.

I'm leaning against the wall right next to the bathroom and pretending to be chillling out. When I was sure that no-one was looking, I crouched down, just incase anyone else in the bathroom was looking for a girl on the ground. I doubtedly pushed the door slowly open. I scanned the floor for any random feet hanging around but there was no-one there.

I crawled in.

It smells like an elephants butt in here! This bathroom is weird. There were six lockers lined up on the side of the wall and one of them is open. Excitement rushed through me as I walked over.

Voices. A male voice was hollering at the other end of the door.

"Aight, I'll see you later man."

Panicking! What do I do?! He can't see me in here!

I dove to the nearest stall I could get to and locked the door.

Oh Crap. What is he doing in here?! He's not supposed to be in here for at-least five minutes!

I felt my back pocket for my phone so I could text AJ for help. I stopped dead. Oh no. It's in my bag!

I knew by heart that he was going to stay in here for at least ten minutes but I couldn't! He would get suspisious.

I heard footsteps close in the stall.

Oh god.

I started backing up, scared that he would bust open the door. I knew he noticed my Converse. I prayed for the sake of humiliation that guys in this school wore converse too. But being me, I had decorated mine with blue hearts all over. With glitter.

I could just imagine his face from the other side of the stall. That look of what the h-

"Dude, are you gay?"

That brought me back to reality. I backed up and I felt something hard hit the back of my knee's and then my life flashed before my eyeballs! It all happened too fast..

Splash! I fell in. I fell in the damn toilet!