I texted her back saying “Omg I miss youuu!!” and she replayed back saying “I know righttt!!” and we stared to text from there. She told me there was a party at 10:00pm and she wanted me to go. I decided to give it a try since I with my boo Imaurie, and I want to see how she look. She gave me the address to the party and everything and I knew a perfect outfit i should wear… but it’s at my house. Keyshawn finally came out the bathroom and he sat me on his lap. “sooo” Keyshawn said “umm… can you drop me at my house real quick” I said “sure, but you not deciding to leave are you” Keyshawn said worried “no bae I just need something” I said “ight, come on” Keyshawn said grabbing his phone and keys. We arrived at my house and I unlock the door and went straight to my room. It’s kind of sad not to see my mom and dad here. I grab the clothes I need and I was about to head out when I seen Keyshawn staring at me. “Who you tryna look good for” Keyshawn ask smirking “I’m going to a party tonight” I said looking at him I his beautiful eyes “with who” Keyshawn ask “with my bestie” I said “Camilla, I’m not trying to tell you what to do, but I prefer you not to go” Keyshawn said… ok it’s clearly sound like you is telling what to do “why! Keyshawn” I said looking at him like he have three heads “because it’s just the best” Keyshawn said walking away, I guess back in the car.

                Whatever he’s not my dad so I’m going regardless. We were back at Keyshawn house just chilling, when I look at my phone which said 8:45pm, shit I gotta get dress. I got up and went upstairs, I did my hygiene, add a little makeup which I really don’t need and put on my white tight fitted dress, which showed all of my curves and my peach pump heels, my hair was curly down to my butt and a bitch looked fly. I took a picture and put it on Instagram, yes I have one and I have a lot of flowers, Tasha help me out, but since we not friends hump? I instantly got a lot of likes, while thirsty boys were putting heart emojis. Keyshawn came up stairs and I just seen lust all in his eyes. “Damn ma, you look good” Keyshawn said “thanks” I said smiling hard, it’s was now 10:30pm, so I grabbed my phone and was about to head out the door. “Camilla, you betta not be at that damn party” Keyshawn said. “ I’m not damn, I’m going out with Imaurie, I already told you that” I said lying straight through my teeth “ok have fun bae, but not too much fun” Keyshawn said holding on me and kissing me all over “ok, Keyshawn… I will, you can let go now” I said “ok, ok love ya” Keyshawn said not before smacking my ass, that shit hurt I told him about that, I turned around and his ass up there gonna wink.

                I hop in my all white Range Rover, yes MY… my boo bought me one for my birthday, I was sooo happy. Anyways I driving to the club Imaurie said to go. I walk in and boys were instantly giving me stares, while girls were giving me death stares. “Damn girl, you look good” I turned around and it was Imauire, I promise you I was about to knock her over of how hard I ran to her in these damn heels, “hahaha, you do to” I said, and she did Imaurie change a lot, and she were thicker and the right places tho. We were talking about are life at the bar, I told her I was fully in love with Keyshawn, and she told me that she was in love with her boo Keith. We were still talking and drinking when these two sexy boys walk up to us, but they wasn’t better looking than Keyshawn, they ask us for a dance and we thought why not, we should live a little.

                                                                                                Keyshawn Pov:

                I was at home chilling when one of my boys told me that they see Camilla all on this boy dancing. I promise you I jumped up so fast; you will think a nigga that was in an action movie. I was so mad at her ass for 1. She lied to me straight on my face and 2. She was all on another NIGGA that made my skin crawl. I walk in the club furious as hell to find Camilla. When I seen her I snatch her ass off of that nigga, and then started to throw punches in that nigga face. I can feel Camilla telling me to get off, but I didn’t respond, I kept throwing blows in that nigga face.

                After I was tried, I grab Camilla out the club and I can tell that she had fear in her eyes. “WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LIED TO ME” I said all in her face “I’m sorry, ok” she said “NAW FUCK THAT” I said, by this point I was piss. All of a sudden I heard gun shots, and I knew it was the other gang, that’s why I didn’t wanted her ass to come to this damn party. “OMG, IMAURIE” Camilla said about to run in the club, but I grab her ass back and told her to go in her car and drive home. I took out my glock, and started shooting at the other gangs.

                                                                                                Camilla Pov:

                I was in my car with fear, I was so worried if anything was happening to Imaurie. I look at my window and I seen Keyshawn with a gun and his hand shooting some people with blue bandanas. Omg don’t tell me what I think, and then everything started to come to my mind, Cash, big houses, cars. Keyshawn is a THUG and why didn’t he tell me that. I’m a nerd how and a world can a thug and a nerd match. Can A Thug Really Love A Nerd?

·         So Camilla found out, what do you think going to happen next?

·         Imaurie and Camilla are back together <3 <3 best friendship

Tell me what you guys think about this chapter; please vote, comment, and follow ok love ya smooches