Would This Love Last A Lifetime

Magsimula sa umpisa

                Wow how did me and Tasha come this far. I thought were getting to be bestie, I just knew she was going to say sorry… and I would have to forgive her and it would be all good. But now she black mailing me and stuff, this was way beyond of what I expected. Basically doing the whole school Tasha and her click were bullying me by knocking over my stuff. I was looking for Keyshawn because I decided to tell Keyshawn what was happening but I decided against it. “hey bae” Keyshawn said kissing me “hey” I said not really wanting to speak “everything ok” he ask “yea I’m good” I knew Keyshawn know something was wrong with me and he sure and the hell was going to found out “hey babe, I’m really thirsty can you do me a favor and give me something to drink, while I head out to the car” Keyshawn said taking his keys out of his pocket “sure” I said about to walk away until Keyshawn pulled me back and gave me a passionate kiss. “haha ok Keyshawn, you won’t your drink don’t you?” I said “yea” he said like a little boy “ok then let me go, so I can get it” I said “ight” Keyshawn said grabbing my ass while I was walking away, my bae just made me all happy again.

                I was walking in the line and order Keyshawn a sprite “what can I give you sweetie… let me guess French toast and orange juice” said the lunch lady “hahaha no mam, can I have a cup of sprite please” I said “hahaha sure how many” said the lunch lady… she very nice “just one please” I said “ok here you go, have a nice day” the lunch lady said “thanks”. I was walking out when Tasha and her click came walking In front of me. *ssssss* you wonder what that sound is, aren’t you? , well that’s the sound of sprite being knock on the floor. Yes those little bastards knock my sprite on the floor “ohhh, aha my bad” Tasha said walking away, with her group of friends laughing walking behind her. Wow I’m so fucking mad right now, I just wanted to knock that stupid grin off her face, but the nice little Camilla that I am let it happen.

                I was walking to Terrance car with no sprite in my hand. “hey bae, where my sprite” he said looking sad that I don’t have it “umm.umm.umm that line was to long” I said trying to sound convincing “oh, you couldn’t wait in the line for your boyfriend” Keyshawn said smirking “well if you won’t your god damn sprite you can go in there yourself and get it mister… ungrateful ass. I said, I guess Tasha got to me  “hahaha dang ma I was just playing” Keyshawn said bending over to kiss my cheeks, then he put his car in drive and drove out of the school parking lot.

                I decided that I should just stay with him just for the whole week of school and then on the weekend I should pack some of my stuff and then go back to my house. “Where you wanna go ma” Keyshawn ask “umm…ummm how about mickky d’s” I said, yep I stared to say it now “ok ma” Keyshawn said driving to McDonalds. We were finally at his house grubbing when Keyshawn decided to teach me how to argue “Keyshawn I don’t need help of how to argue” I said taking some fries in my mouth “yes you do ma…hahah…let me just see what you got ok” Keyshawn said laughing his ass off “fine” I said clearly ignore by him “ok, what if somebody just came to you and said they didn’t like the shoes you got on” Keyshawn said trying to hold in his laugh of what I was about to say to that situation. “ok, I will be like ummm, sir it not your choice to judge, it’s God” “*pppshhh* Keyshawn said while spitting out his drink he had in his mouth “eww” I said wiping it off my face “my bad ma…hahaha…why the hell would you say that” Keyshawn said “oh and you’ll  do any better” I said standing my ground “hell ya” he said “ok then what will you say” I said smiling “I would be like, BITCH!! Are you my cloths designer, do it look like I give 2 fucks what you like on me… and then I would start to bake on them” he said straight up  *hush mode* I was literally on hush mode, I was just imagining if he was saying that to me. “ok, ok give me another one” I said trying to prove my point that I can argue “ok what if someone knock you down” Keyshawn said this time not drinking a sip of his Pepsi “ok… *clears throat* BITCH, watch were you going MISTER ASS” “HAHAHAHA!!!” Keyshawn was rolling on the floor by now “Keyshawn stop, I’m embarrassed” I said “I can’t ma, hahahaha…my….hahaha….stomatch…hahahha….hurts…whooo” Keyshawn said wiping the tears out of his eyes. “Just don’t say mister you sound old and you were just putting cussing words in the wrong place” Keyshawn said taking a bite of his burger “No I wasn’t Keyshawn” I said pouting “it ok ma… I like how you argue” Keyshawn said picking me up on the counter, while he was between my legs. By now we were tongue kissing and it was getting heated if I do say so myself.

                Just then Keyshawn door bell rung. “ IGHT!!” Keyshawn said walking out the kitchen to the front door, I can tell he was mad that someone was ruining our little make up section. “aaaaa wats happin” some dude voice said “nuthin much my nigga” Keyshawn said. I decided to go out the kitchen and see who’s was at the door. You won’t believe who I seen, I swear my eyes was about to budge out of my head “hey this my bae Camilla, Camilla this my nigga Terrance”. Keyshawn said introducing us…I’m pretty sure I know him very well I said thinking to myself.  Now since he knows Terrance, would this love last a lifetime? Or would Terrance try to break it up. All of that stuff was just running through my mind.

·         Don’t you guys just love Keyshawn and Camilla <3 <3 <3 <3

·         So Terrance know Keyshawn ummm

·         Why is Tasha bullying Camilla?

·         Where Drake?

I hope you guys like this chapter, please vote, comment and follow. Tell me what you guys think should happen next…please I really do need you guys input, ok love you guys smooches