Angel

Send help i'm sorry for cringe. I tried to write differently and I think it din't work out well.-.

I'll probably write a new one to make up for this;-; well for now i'm sorry but HAPPY CRINGING:'D
_______________________________________

"Your lacking behind. Other angels at your age have already reached the next rank. For this reason we are sending you to earth to complete a mission. " His mentor, SuHo tells him.

But even with SuHo as his mentor, Byun baekhyun, age 20, hasn't been able to advance a rank. The other 4 in the Exo-K class, including his best friend, Kyungsoo, have already advanced to the next rank.

"Your deadline is in a weeks time, these are your targets. Good luck, Baekhyun." Are the last words the little puppy hears before his vision is blocked by clouds.

Baekhyun blinks repeatedly, he's in the middle of the sky, of a country named 'South Korea'. And yes he's falling from the sky. With a backpack SuHo gave him before he shoved him down the edge of Exoplanet to fuffil his mission.

"Jisoos! How do I fly again?!" Baekhyun panic screams as he tries to recall how to fly.

A white piece of paper with instructions on how to fly written on it appears infront of his face. Baekhyun grabs it and hastily reads it he doesn't have that much time before he hits something humans call 'the ground'.

'~How to fly~
Step1: Activate your magic.
Step2: Think of the direction you want to go.

SLIP INTO THE DIAMOND LIFE.
JOIN ME IN LOVING THESE 13 WONDERFUL BOYS.
REPEAT AFTER ME, SLIP INTO THE DIAMOND LIFE.

JISOOS OUT!~'

Baekhyun cringes. Its from Jisoo from class seventeen. Baekhyun looks back up when he hears a loud 'YOUR WELCOME!' from Jisoo.

Baekhyun sighs as he follows the actually helpful instructions.

Angel wings sprout from Baekhyun's back. He looks absolutely majestic.

Until he hits the ground and passes out...

......

"Where am I..." Baekhyun opens his eyes for the first time after he arrived in the human world.

The sky is dark and all that he sees infront of him is some 'store' he believes thats what humans call it. With a blinking sign above it reading 'The War'.(A/N: Its a bar;)

Baekhyun gasps and his eyes widen.

"Oh no, wars are bad I have to stop it!" The innocent Baekhyun that doesnt know much about the human world and what a 'bar' is picks up his backpack and runs into the store planning to stop this 'war'.

The moment he enters the place loud music fills his ears and the place reeks of alcohol and drunk people.

Baekhyun looks around cluelessly, it's dark,he wants to get out of this weird place now. He has a mission to complete.

All of a sudden Baekhyun has his back slammed against the wall. A tall yoda-like human pins him to the wall.

The stranger's face too close for his liking.

Baekhyun presses his back against the wall uncomfortably as he glares at the handsome stranger.

He looks like somesort of badboy. But being an angel, Baekhyun has the gift of seeing human's true natures.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Cuz baby you're angel." The stranger licks his lips as he eyes Baekhyun up and down.

"Y-yes it did and how did you know? You giant softie." The puppy's eyes narrow and he glares at the stranger, looking extremely cute.

"I-I'm not a giant softie." The tall yoda blushes when he sees the smaller pout and glare at him. It's so cute he could explode.

Chanyeol is indeed a giant softie. He doesn't know how but the cute little puppy-like like boy is the first one to instantly break down his walls and see through the facade he's been putting up for years.

"My name is Park Chanyeol. I like you, you rebel." Chanyeol smirks but only to find a drunk  pouty Baekhyun. He's obviously drunk.

"Holy shit, is your alcohol tolerance that low that even the smell can make you pass out?" Chanyeol questions, the worry clear in his eyes.

He picks up the precious ball of fluff carefully and brings him to his car.

"Hah... why am I doing this." Chanyeol sighs as he glances at Baekhyun.

'Maybe it's not so bad?' Pink dusts the giant's cheeks as he imagines the cute boy being his boyfriend.

......

Baekhyun rubs his eyes as he sits up dazed and fluffy.

He doesn't reconise this place. Pastel blue walls everything seems so bright and cheerful and WHOA WHO'S THAT?!

The little puppy jumps at the sight of the giant sleeping beside him, cuddling him.

His face turns completely red and his heart beat starts getting out of control.

He remembered his mission.

He has 6 days left.

He opens his backpack to see what SuHo has packed for him.

Some energy bars, water, pictures and information of his targets, a bow and 2 special 'love' arrows.

'Targets: Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook...' he reads before Chanyeol wraps his arms around his waist tighter.(A/N:I did tis for u mochi:3 vkook in sry;-;)

"Wahh! Stop that." He struggles but the giant only hugs him even tighter.

"What are you doing?" The giant raises an eyebrow as he looks at the piece of paper in Baekhyun's hands.

"You going man-hunting or something?" Chanyeol asks as he looks at the pictures in his hand.

He expects a firm rejection from the smaller.

"Why would I need to do that? I already have you." Baekhyun answers completely clueless. Din't he already tell him he's an angel?

A deep red appear across the giants cheeks. Baekhyun caught him off gaurd.

He burries his face into the crook of Baekhyun's neck before planting a small kiss on his lips and baekhyun covers his face in embarrassment.

"Even if that's just a greeting on earth, I can't do that so easily you know." The little puppy brings a hand up to his mouth where the taste of the giant still lingers. He feels all weird and tingly, but he likes it.

"Greeting my ass! It's because I love you..." The giant blushes again as he burries his head back in the crook of the smaller's neck.

"Eh...but i'm an angel." The smaller spaces out. He's never been confessed to or anything. He shows Chanyeol his wings as proof.

"Well, then that makes you my angel." The taller smirks playfully as he gently brings the smaller's face nearer to his and plants little kisses on him.

Baekhyun still remembers, Suho used to tell him about the red string of fate and how it connects people.

And it seems both Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol are connected by that string...

As soulmates.

To be together...

Forever.

*1 week later*

~Meanwhile, Suho....~

"... he's not coming back is he? What should we do Kris?..."

_______________________________________

I have nothin else to say than IM SRY FOR CRINGE;-; oki thx for puttin up wif my shit stories bai.

Penguin hugs❤ \(⚫♡⚫)/