Wizard

Oh Sehun is a world famous wizard, he graduated from a famous magic university in england at the age of 18, a prodigy you could call him. He's all over the news, and on top of that fame, money and power, he's handsome enough to be a model. He literally has the perfect life.

It's now been a year since he graduated and is currently looking for a pet to be his magical assistant.

He puts on a cap, sunglasses and a mask to keep people from noticing his identity. He hates doing this. It's troublesome. Sometimes he just wishes for a normal life where no one would stalk him.

His neighbourhood pet store is just a few minutes walk away from home.

He removes his disguise items and they dissappear when he snaps his fingers.

The worker at the counter stares at him at him for a moment thinking about what just happened.

Luckily, the store's best worker is on his shift. His name is Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo is one of those one in a billion people who haven't heard  of Oh Sehun. So, he just treats him like a normal coustomer.

He shows the wizard his signature heart-shaped smile and greets him politely. His big eyes only enhancing his cuteness.

Sehun is surprised. There's no one he's met who hasn't heard of him. And also Sehun's face is really red, he just stands in the doorway and blushes like crazy.

He's facing a major cuteness overload.

"Um... Excuse me, are you alright sir?" Kyungsoo goes up to him and asks with a concerned look on his face.

The wizard falls in love immediately.

"Ye-yeah thanks." Sehun barely manages to reply as he puts a hand over his blushing face.

Kyungsoo attends to him and introduces every pet in the store. Patiently explaining everything to him.

But Sehun can't listen his attention is all focused on the little penguin-like boy in front of him. He couldn't resist letting out a small "aww:3" when the boy demonstrates how the penguins move around.

Seeing the boy waddle around cutely is more than enough for Sehun to go crazy and slam his head on a wall just to temporarily stop thinking about Kyungsoo.

"Sir I've just gone through all the pets. Would you like any of them?" Kyungsoo questions and that heart-shaped smile appears on the smallers face again.

"Eh... the kitten does. I think I'll come back tommorrow." Sehun replies as red starts to dust his cheeks again. He din't pay attention to anything the smaller said...

But now he has an excuse to see him tommorrow.

 Since that day, he goes to the store everyday with the excuse that he's still deciding a pet even though hes already decided on one. He just wants to spend time with kyungsoo and most of all see his smile.

It's been 4 days since he first met Kyungsoo.

He's free today and decides to go to the pet shop earlier. Him and Kyungsoo are now friends they know each other better. Kyungsoo also knows Sehun's real identity now. But he still treats him the same, and thats one thing Sehun loves about him.

He enters the store with a smile excited to see the smaller. But the only person behind the counter is a tall yoda looking guy. He's also really handsome, his looks could probably be on par with Sehun's.

He goes up to the yoda, his name tag reads "Chanyeol".

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Kyungsoo-hyung." He says after greeting the yoda politely.