The wolf and the deer

This story is connected to the first one (kaisoo) so if u haven't read that go ther first then you will understand the story.

The bolded words beside the lyrics r the problems. They are not actual lyrics.

Pairing: Sehun X Luhan
_______________________________________

Nobody's POV

Sehun, the student council president's secetary took a peek through the imfirmary's door and saw his best friend, Kim jongin, cuddling cutely with the boy he loved. Sehun had noticed long ago that Jongin loved Kyungsoo and decided to bring them together with a plan, he framed Chanyeol by telling Baekhyun he stole his precious eyeliner, sent Chanyeol to the hallway kyungsoo's class was in with the help of a fake confession letter and it all worked out in Sehun's favor.

"Yehet!" he whispered as smirked. Taking a last look at the couple in the imfirmary before turning back around and accidently bumping into a cute little boy known as luhan. He was famous for his girl like features and his cute doe eyes.

"Ouchie..."Luhan rubbed the bridge of his nose that was in a little pain from bumping into Sehun's hard chest.

Sehun on the otherhand, was mesmerised by the cute boy with doe eyes. He had never seen someone so beautiful before.

"I'm sowwy..." Luhan sqeaked as he walked away nervously. Sehun snapping out of his reverie and headed back to the student council room with his heart pounding out of his chest, his head filled with the small deer-like boy.

"How can someone be so beautiful... Who is he?" Luhan mummbled to himself as he put his hand up to where his heart was trying to control his pounding heart. A deep red colour spread across his cheeks.

Sehun was actually the heir of bright moon clan. A big clan... of werewolves and yes Sehun himself was also a werewolf. A powerful one infact. However, he hides his powers to blend in with the human society or he'll be used as a guinea pig in a lab. He keeps a low profile to avoid being found out. Often known as the silent boy or Kai's secetary. Always wearing glasses to hide his beautiful and deatailed features and uses his powers to hide his sharp canines, ears and tail.

Meanwhile, Luhan was a cute boy with delicate deer like features that made him seem like a girl. Well liked by everyone, one of the school's most popular kids. Often refered to as Xiao Lu for his cuteness. However, no one except lay, Luhan's bestfriend knew what was actually going on in Luhan's family life. Luhan may come from a rich family, but he lost his mother at the age of 10 and has to face with his father that never gave a damn about him everyday. Luhan was kind and always smiled, to mask his sadness.

Before his mother passed away she always told her little deer these last words," Be free. No matter how tough life you'll find happiness one day, and when that happens I want you to follow what your heart tells you. Follow your happiness to the end of the world no matter what it may be. Just don't end up like me... I love you, Lu..." were the last words she coughed out weakly before her hand that was placed on her son's cheek, wet with tears, fell to the ground with a small thud. A small smile on her face as she left this cruel world. Leaving her only son who had just lost the one ray of happiness and hope he ever had bawling his eyes out on the cold hard ground.

*Timeskip*

"Hah..." Sehun leaned back on his chair in the student council meeting table. He closed his eyes puting his hand over his them. ' Luhan... Luhan. Luhan. Luhan. Luhan' All he thought about was Luhan. He din't know why, He was confused. Luhan being his boyfriend, spending time with him just to see his irreplacable smile, embracing the small boy envolping him in all the love and warmth he could give, kissing Luhan... just thinking about it made Sehun so happy yet embarrassed at the same time. But he brushed it off as a werewolves natural instinct. Luhan, a little deer, and his natural predator, wolves.

Exo Oneshots (Boy X Boy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें