5. Papa

Once Jaesun is asleep Jimin wastes no time putting him in his crib and running to his room.

There he drops down to his knees and pulls out one of his favorite toys.

"Oh my god I missed you," he cries, pressing it against his face.

Since Jungkook and Jaesun have been living with him, Jimin hasn't found the time to pleasure himself like he would like to.

But now that Jungkook will be gone most days for training Jimin has all the time in the world — or so he thinks.

"Oh Jaesun," Jimin whines upon hearing the smaller's sudden cry.

"I guess we'll just have to wait until next time then," he mumbles dejectedly before putting it back and standing.

He sighs, singsonging, "What's wrong Sunnie?"

    *

*

Jungkook comes in with a heavy groan.

"Hey, how was your first day?" Jimin asks from the kitchen.

Jungkook shrugs, pulling off his bag. "It was cool, easy. I knew most of the training already."

"Then what's wrong?" Jimin frowns as Jungkook comes and leans on the counter beside him.

"I don't know... it just reminds me of camp you know?"

Jimin offers a smile. "I don't but I can imagine."

Jungkook forces a smile in return as he wraps his heavy arm around Jimin's chest and lays his chin on his shoulder.

"What are you cooking?" His warm breath fans Jimin's cheek. "Smells yummy."

Jimin grins. "Burgers! And fries!"

Jungkook hums, his eyes trained on Jimin's small hands chopping tomatoes. "I missed your burgers."

Jimin opens his mouth to respond, his face turned slightly and so close to Jungkook's own that he can count the man's dark lashes. He hesitates and fortunately, Jungkook continues, looking at him.

"Not as much as I missed you though."

Jimin is stunned, his heart pounding as Jungkook's eyes explore his face. Jimin feels slightly self conscious, all the pride he usually has on his clear skin and thick lips thrown out the when when Jungkook stares at him.

He stops briefly at Jimin's pouty lips, his gaze dark and intense before he meets Jimin's stare. He grins.

"You still blush like you did in high school, you know that?"

He presses his cheek against Jimin's and hugs him with both arms now. Jimin inhaling his clean sweet and warmth.

He feels so strong and muscular, the hardness of his chest and the way his pelvis presses into Jimin's lower back making him lightheaded.

"No I don't," Jimin mumbles shakes denial and Jungkook snickers before finally pulling away.

"I'm gonna go shower then say hi to Jaesunnie."

"Okay," Jimin responds, waiting until Jungkook's out of the room before sighing. He drops his head into his hands and whimpers.

"The death of me..."

    *

*

Although, Jungkook is familiar with the training due to being enlisted he is still required to complete the mandatory 14 week trial.