2. I kind of went overboard...

The first night's stay for Jungkook and Jaesun with Jimin is easy so far. It was like any other night Jungkook had spent at Jimin's, the only difference was there was a child involved now.

Jimin was currently watching Jaesun as Jungkook drove home to pack up most of his things and turn in his keys.

The younger didn't really have much but a few personal necessities like his birth and military records, clothes, hygiene, a laptop, a recorder for his music, and some composing books. He never furnished his little studio apartment so he didn't have to worry about getting rid of a lot of things other than his old twin mattress. He use to have a tv and gaming systems but he sold those a while ago because how would he play if he couldn't pay the electric bill anyway right?

After making sure he had everything he needed packed in his car, he went to the apartment office to put in his moving-out notice. Fortunately, his manager was still there so he could just get it over with and never have to come back.

"Hey, Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook greets the red-haired man sitting at the neat desk.

The shorter man grunts as he looks up at Jungkook. "Jungkook-ah got my money yet?"

Jungkook scratches the back of his head with a grimace. "Um not quite... I actually came to return my keys because I'm moving out."

"Moving out you say?" The man gasps, feigning surprise. "That's great because I was just about to kick you out once you said that."

Jungkook gives him a tight smile as he hands over the keys.

Yoongi continues, "I would've done it sooner if your friend wasn't always bringing me food and begging for me not to."

Jungkook's eyes widen, completely caught off guard. "Friend? What friend?"

"The cute pudgy kid... what's his name? Jimin? Yeah, he's been doing it for a while now because apparently, you won't let him pay your rent with money like a dumb ass. So instead he offers to feed me in exchange."

Of course, it was Jimin! Only Jimin would think of and do something so absurd... so thoughtful. It was really thoughtful actually and something Jungkook could easily picture the smaller man doing.

But really! Who gives someone food in exchange for money? No actually— who takes food over money?

Jungkook smirks, he looks down at the seemingly disinterested man. "It was that great huh?"

The redhead raises a brow. "What?"

Jungkook shrugs. "The food. It's like heaven but in your mouth huh?" On the inside, he was truly happy just thinking about his best friend's meals. God... he was even getting hungry. They were that amazing.

Yoongi stares at him indifferently before looking away with a hum.

Jungkook laughs at the blush forming on the man's cheeks.

"To be honest I was a bit surprised when he first came in here asking me if he could pay your rent. I was relieved that someone was finally paying rent for your broke ass—"

Jungkook purses his lips sheepishly, holding back the annoying whine that's threatening to spill out his mouth.

"—but then he suddenly said with food and I was like what? Hell no. But then he begged me to at least try his dish and—"