3. Hyung. Really?

They go back and forth, carrying bags and boxes. Jimin's winded just from carrying a few bags so when he sees how many Jungkook picks up at a time he feels a little jealous.

"How can he do that so easily?" Jimin ponders internally, standing behind Jungkook who grabs about five bags in each hand.

Jimin attempts to do the same when Jungkook moves out of the way. He replaces his usual one bag on each hand for three on each but he fails, body slumping as he quickly moves to the door.

"C'mon Jimin don't drop them... don't drop them," he whispers to himself, watching the way the bags almost hit the floor.

He won't give up, he won't give—

Suddenly, Jungkook's broad chest is in front of him and the taller is taking the bags out of his hands easily, a goofy smile present on his face.

Jimin looks up and scowls, cheeks flushed in embarrassment. "Hey, they're heavy for me okay!"

Jungkook just chuckles. "I didn't say they weren't."

Jimin huffs, watching Jungkook effortlessly take the bags inside as he wipes the beads of sweat off of his own forehead.

They continue, Jimin returning to just one bag in each hand, and soon enough they finish.

"This is the last one," Jungkook, who was making his way inside and holding the last box, explains to Jimin who's just about to walk out the door.

"Oh okay," Jimin replies thankfully, trying not to eye the way Jungkook's muscles flex around the box. He blames it on envy, not attraction.

Oh, who is he kidding? He and everyone else knows Jungkook is attractive, and his muscles just add to the fact.

Jimin honestly doesn't understand how Jungkook doesn't have a girlfriend by now.

"Wow, this is a lot of stuff..." Jungkook whispers after dropping the box onto the ground steadily.

"Yeah..." Jimin says a bit sheepishly, looking at how overwhelmed Jungkook looks.

Jungkook stares at one bag for particularly long before going to it and pulling out a piece of paper.

The receipt.

Jungkook's eyes scan the paper, his eyes widening and mouth agape when he reads the total amount.

"Hyung. Really?"

Jimin looks away when Jungkook stares at him in disbelief. He doesn't look up at him as he bends down and starts taking things out of the bags.

"What?" Jimin questions, even though he knows what Jungkook is going to say.

"$1,500?"

He can feel Jungkook staring but he avoids eye contact by organizing Jaesun's things.

Jungkook frowns, eyes unconsciously slipping down Jimin's wide back to his tight jean-clad ass and legs.

Jungkook averts his eyes immediately, trying to tell himself that, no his hyung doesn't have the nicest ass he's ever seen.