1. A b-baby?

🏷 :

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

It was just another night for Jungkook. Performing at a local club, bar, or restaurant so he could try and make enough money for his rent that was past due. It would've been easy money this time if the five-star restaurant hadn't canceled his performance, leaving him to settle on the local bar that didn't pay as much.

He was irritated about it but performed nonetheless because money was money and no matter how much he was getting at least it was something.

After his performance, he was still frustrated because he realized he would need way more money for his rent and bills than what the bar was offering. All he could do though was hope to get a call from one of the other popular places he performs at and pray they'd book him. Until then he thought he'd might as well get drunk since it was free shot night at the bar he was in (he desperately needed a stress reliever and the idea of getting drunk sounded quite pleasing to him at that moment).

He knew he shouldn't have gotten as drunk as he did though. He was a lightweight and he knew he should have stopped after the third shot but some random girl was egging him on to do more, and of course, since he was already tipsy, what did he do? More.

He also knew he probably shouldn't have gone home with said the random girl — who could barely walk might he add — but she told him his voice and muscles made her wet and that she really wanted to bang his brains out after seeing him perform. So of course, being the drunk, awkward, and gullible virgin he was, he replied with a, "thanks and uh sure?"

He couldn't recollect what happened after that other than that he woke up in a very messy apartment, with random girl right beside him. It was obvious that they had sex once Jungkook saw all the marks on his skin and felt the pain from the scratches on his back. He tried to disregard the fact that he had lost his virginity in a one-night stand with someone he'd probably never see again.

It was quite easy to do since his head was racing, his stomach was turning, and all he could think of was leaving because he didn't want to stay for the awkwardness he knew he would endure if he didn't.

So he got up, dressed quietly, and looked back at the girl who was still knocked out. She was pretty honestly, even with her messy hair and make-up that matched her messy room.

Jungkook thought maybe he could get to know this girl? Mainly because he kinda felt attached to her after letting her take his virtue. Call him a sap, whatever.

"Hopefully she'll feel the same..." he thought as he wrote his number and name on a random piece of paper.

Thanks for last night... it was fun. Um sorry, I had to leave so early, but here's my number ********* Call me if you wanna hang out :) xx

- Jeon Jungkook

He cringed at how awkward it sounded and hoped that once the girl saw it she would still be interested.