Ciel: You know, I've kinda been lonely these past few days and my husband is currently in Mistral working. And I've been looking for some... fun. If you know what I mean?

Reuben was already sweating took Ciel's hand and exited the party and head into his golden room.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) was looking around for any clues of where Reuben hid the Faunus. When Romeo got to hack their security cameras, he immediately radioed (Y/N).

Romeo: Cap. Their at the basement. Head three meters ahead and take a left. You'll see a door. Past through it and head straight down. But be careful, two guards are guarding their cell.

(Y/N) took a quick look at the nearest security camera and nodded. With that, (Y/N) headed where Romeo told him to go, and true enough there were security guards with guns at the entrance of the cell. (Y/N) quickly messed up his wig, which was covering his wold ears, loosen his tie and walked towards the guards like a drunk.

The guards quickly raised their guns when they saw (Y/N).

Guard 1: What are you doing here?

(Y/N): Weird... Isn't this *fake hiccup* the bathroom?

When they realized that (Y/N) was "drunk", they quickly put away their guns. One of the guard walked towards (Y/N) and place his hand on his shoulder.

Guard 2: Sir the bathroom is...!!

Before he could even finish his sentence, (Y/N), speed like lightning, grabbed the guard's gun that was in his holster and shot the guard's shoulder. The shot wasn't so loud because (Y/N) got to muffle the sound by putting deep in the guard's shoulder. The other guard was about to take out his gun, but he was to slow. In a blink of an eye, (Y/N) appeared in front of him smash the palm of his hand to the guard's face in full force, making the blood fill the brain, killing him in the process.

(Y/N) turned his attention to the first guard and grabbed by the neck and lift him up.

(Y/N): I'm gonna say this twice cause I'm pretty sure you won't answer me the first time. Where's the key to the cell?

Guard : Go f*#k yourself!

(Y/N) sighed and slam the guard to the ground. He then took the guard's hand out and drove his boot to it. The guard would have been screaming loud enough for someone to hear if (Y/N) hadn't covered his mouth.

(Y/N): See, told you people won't talk on the first try. So let me ask again. Where.Is.The.Key?

Guard: It's under the rug! Please spare me!

(Y/N): Thanks... but, why would I spare trash like you?

With that (Y/N) grabbed the guard's neck and snapped his neck. Without feeling any guilt, (Y/N) took the key and unlock the cell. Eventhough the cell was lock, he could hear the sad whimpers in the room. (Y/N) switched on the light and saw two dozen of women and children in the room. Nothing more than a piece of cloth to cover them. (Y/N) balled up his fist in rage and gritted his teeth so hard it felt like it was gonna break.

Woman: Please no more... We're to tired.

(Y/N) took off his wig and revealed his (h/l) (h/c) hair and his (wolf/c) ears. Some women and children looked up while others simply didn't care.

(Y/N): My gods! What have done to you?

(Y/N) knelt down beside a little frighten girl. When (Y/N) placed his hand on the girl, she quickly scrambled away to a lady. The frighten look in her eyes made you boiled with rage. (Y/N) stood up with fist still balled up.