>>>13.b<<<

This is the second option ending! Enjoy and remember to vote and comment!

~+~+~

Karma's Pov

"Actually there something bothered me..." I said. "Really? What is it?" Nakamura asked me. "There someone fell for me" I said. "Who is it!?" She asked excited. "Its... Gakushuu, Nagisa, Itona, and Terasaka...." I replied with red face. "Eh!? This will be a great topic to tell everyone!!" She exclaimed taking out her phone.

This is bad, I don't want everyone know about this. "Don't." I said kicking her phone down. She pick up her phone and apologized to me.

"So what can I do t help?" Nakamura asked. "I want you to make them didn't like me again. And help me find this antidote." I replied.

Timeskip~

It already been a month, they didn't come close to me again. Maybe Nakamura manage to make them didn't love me again. "Karma-chan! Come with me!" Nakamura said dragged me somewhere.

We arrived at the science lab, there was Okuda inside."Karma-kun! I manage to make the antidote for you to return to be a boy again!" Okuda said cheerfully. I hugged her while thanking her. "If it wasn't for Nakamura help to find some information about his, I would never finished the antidote." Okuda said as Nakamura just patted my back. "Thank you so much you two!" I said happily.

I drank the antidote as some blueish mist around me. After the mist gone, my body back to be a boy body. Almost, since I still wear the girl uniform. Nakamura took a picture of it and sent it to the other while saying, "This will be a great gossip and to tease you~". At least she didn't tell the other about the people who fell for me.

The Happy Ending...

~+~+~

Thanks for reading this fanfic! I was shocked to know there are 6K reader! I jst make this for fun and doesn't know it will be this many reader! I'm so happy!! I could jump from the highest building and rest in peace now! I will get on to a new fanfic and try to continue my other fanfic! Thanks and Ciaosu~