>>>10<<<

Hello guys, so as I need to say is... 3 more chapter and this story end, blame my FARBULOUS brain for running out of idea. And oh my god, 2k readers!! *faint* Enjoy and remember to vote and comment!

~+~+~

Karma's Pov

Now I'm so confused, who should I pick, Gakushuu or Nagisa? Just few day ago Gakushuu and Nagisa confessed to me, but I don't know who should I pick, or you I fell in to.

Itona come toward my seat, grab my wrist and drag me somewhere. This make me more confused. "Where are you dragging me?" I asked but he didn't answer. After some minute, we arrive at a old workshop. Who leave this workshop in the middle of the forest? "Close your eyes." Itona ordered. I follow his order and close my eyes.

Itona's Pov

I drag Karma inside the workshop. I wanna surprise her with this. "Open your eyes now Karma-chan" I said as she opened her eyes. When she saw it, her expression was surprised. "You want me to become your girlfriend?" Karma asked as she point at the giant heart statue that written 'Karma X Itona forever'. I nodded while blushing. "Did you forget I'm used to be a guy and don't like romantic things?" She asked raised her eyesbrow. I just chuckle and shook my head. "This just the beginning of my surprise." I said smiled while pressing a button on the statue.

Fireworks appeared around the statue. Also the statue turned into a weapon that could hurt Korosensei. Karma just stared at it shocked, unable to say anything. "How about now?" I asked. She just smiled and told me she need sometimes to think.