>>>2<<<

Hello guys, in this chapter is about the fou- six boy fall in love with Karma, you know who are they. Enjoy and remember to vote and comment!

~+~+~

Gakushuu's Pov

I can't believe what I saw right now. Karma turned into a moe girl! He fucking kawaii as a girl not anoying as a boy. I stared at Karma, admire his cute face and also body. I don't want to be a pervert, but he probaly have a A cup in his chest. I felt that I started to nosebleed. "Asano-kun, are you ok!" Korosensei asked. I snapped to reality and nodded.

Terasaka's Pov

My wish has come true. I found a bad girl that suit me. And Karma is the one. I must have her to be mine. I really have to thanks to anyone who changed Karma gender.

Nagisa's Pov

My heart pounding so fast everytime I take a glance on Karma. This can't be that I fall in love with my own bestfriend. I don't know why I'm happy that Karma is a girl, maybe because I fall in love with him.

Itona's Pov

I just founded my partner in crime. Karma is perfect as a girl. Pretty face check, slim body check, big boobs check, kawaii voice check, and smart check. With her, I can assassinate Korosensei in no time and make me the most happiness man in the world.

Okajima's Pov

Karma really kawaii to resist. And also her body is perfect. She should become a porn star with her perfect body. I'm sure I fall in live with her, not because her body, I'm lying, also because her body.

Korosensei's Pov

I was teaching about history when I saw Gakushuu, Terasaka, Nagisa, Itona, and Okajima stared at Karma. Oh god, they must be fall in love with him- I mean her. If I tell you the true, I'm have a feeling to Karma, but I rather to buried it.

Karma's Pov

I just want to go home right now, five boy is staring at me make me creepy out. Why they looking at me anyway?